I Fell to my Death 4 times in Spartan Ops! my life is OVER!!!

#1ArcticCyanFrostPosted 2/12/2013 5:58:17 PM
I Fell 4 times in Spartan Ops in Episode 9 On the last Chapter its so tricky it looks like there should be a floor but theres not but yea idk if it counted as a suicide or not cause in spartan ops it doesnt say suicide it just respawns you back and in multiplayer i never commited suicide or betrayed no one i dont like doing it i think it messes up my stats and i just bought the crimson map pack yesterday and now i have to make a new account and start over!!! would you guys care about getting suicides and betrayals i think it messes up your stats!!!
#2enterthemadroxPosted 2/12/2013 6:01:05 PM
Wow.....

Bit extreme isn't it?

I've accidentally got suicides a few times through falling off the map, doesn't bother me one bit.
---
"If you don't like something, don't watch it again. Why whinge about it on a forum to a load of divs? Don't worry about it." - Karl Pilkington
#3mocity_gangstaPosted 2/12/2013 6:22:10 PM
Do you own pencils without erasers? People make mistakes. Falling to your death in halo is as commonplace as any other.
---
XBL GT: Mocity Gangsta
Currently Playing: Halo 4, Far Cry 3, Streets of Rage Vintage Collection "Rise Above"
#4KageNoSenshiPosted 2/13/2013 3:39:53 AM
rofl
---
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
XBL GT: KageSenshi ------ Chikara - Chie - Yuuki
#5EliteGuard99Posted 2/13/2013 5:08:44 AM
you have infinite lives and can't lose unless you decide to quit, no wonder in reach they made 2X score attack my god......
---
When the vocal part of the playerbase also has barely room-temp IQ collectively I'm quite happy that Riot doesn't listen to public opinion. - Voidgolem
#6JonnyBoyFFPosted 2/13/2013 6:35:02 AM
Don't worry bro. I'll kill myself 4 times too.
---
Life's too short to hate! Let's band together!
Become immortal Before it's too late!