About the books...

#1natedude0903Posted 2/13/2013 3:11:22 AM
Who has actually read them? I've gone through some of Halo, but I've also read all of Gears books too. And I plan to buy the Dead Space ones as well.

I'm I on the minority here for enjoying b having the chance to read more story between games?
---
GT: l DatAss l (those are L's)
http://www.youtube.com/user/nategypsy0903
#2Demigod_ElessarPosted 2/13/2013 3:38:25 AM
I own and have read every Halo novel out there, including the graphic novels and encyclopedia. I also own the various art books, visual guides, and other miscellaneous books concerning Halo. Yep, I'm that guy.

Eagerly awaiting Silentium in March, to complete the Forerunner trilogy.
---
IRON MAIDEN IS MY RELIGION!
Gamertag: Demigod Elessar
#3biohazard1775Posted 2/13/2013 6:37:00 PM
Yes, I read them as well.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Xre11.gif http://i.imgur.com/a5mMY.gif
#4SrgtStalkerPosted 2/13/2013 6:50:24 PM
Demigod_Elessar posted...
I own and have read every Halo novel out there, including the graphic novels and encyclopedia. I also own the various art books, visual guides, and other miscellaneous books concerning Halo. Yep, I'm that guy.

I've read and own all the novels, just not graphic novels, comics, or encyclopedias. I can't wait for Silentium either though! Even the readers aren't real sure what happened to the Didact yet, the terminals gave some hints, but I want details, hoping it gives them to us!
---
Yeah I'm a stalker what about it?
#5SrgtStalkerPosted 2/13/2013 6:51:10 PM
natedude0903 posted...
Who has actually read them? I've gone through some of Halo, but I've also read all of Gears books too. And I plan to buy the Dead Space ones as well.

I'm I on the minority here for enjoying b having the chance to read more story between games?

I've read some Gears books and Dead Space Martyr.
---
Yeah I'm a stalker what about it?
#6JayMJjinksPosted 2/13/2013 7:04:32 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7xiTz_RyaNxPosted 2/13/2013 7:06:51 PM
I've read a handful of them, but they didn't do me a whole lot of good with the games for the shear fact of me being a great guess on things I never knew, and being pleasantly surprised by the games actions.
---
Saying I'm one of the best is just rude. All the people who don't agree look stupid then, and I don't want to make everyone feel stupid. (GT)- GotMyProSocksOn
#8forthnbackPosted 2/13/2013 7:07:07 PM

I'm just missing the Encyclopedia, but yar.
---
lizard_cops5771 - carbine should be called the space chugger
Urdnot_Runt - wat . . . . . . . . . [[GT: Burns Like Dawn]]
#9Demigod_ElessarPosted 2/13/2013 8:33:08 PM
forthnback posted...

I'm just missing the Encyclopedia, but yar.

You should check it out, it's a really great compilation. Unfortunately, even though it's just a few years old... it's very dated. And that's just because it was released pre-Halo: Reach, so it doesn't include any info on Reach, the Forerunner novels, or Glasslands and The Thursday War. And now of course Halo 4.

I hope they revamp it sometime in the future, and re-release it with all of that new info. Despite that, it is still a great read, and filled with so much information regarding everything pre-2010.
---
IRON MAIDEN IS MY RELIGION!
Gamertag: Demigod Elessar
#10hylianslayerPosted 2/13/2013 9:27:34 PM
i have fall of reach: covenant and evolutions volume 1
---
White lawliot-1678 9390 8407, platinum anthony-3482 8253 5312, white2 stewart-0734 2568 0385