Where is the Fuel Rod Cannon?

#1EpicGilgameshPosted 2/13/2013 2:23:13 PM
To complete the Covenant Weapondry one of them is the fuel rod cannon but does this refer to the one in the Banshee or the one in the Wraith?
#2rincewind1990Posted 2/13/2013 2:28:10 PM
I'm pretty sure it refers to the weapon that you can get as ordinance.
#3XMadjesterXPosted 2/13/2013 2:28:12 PM
It refers to the fuel rod cannon that you can get from drops. You know, the large snot ball shooter.
---
Have a shpadoinkle day!
#4AoENIACPosted 2/13/2013 2:29:17 PM
The big yellow covie RPG.
---
Is there something about the way I type that makes it sound angry? Maybe it's just something about the way you read.
#5SociopathixPosted 2/13/2013 2:42:06 PM
You get them in ordanence on big team maps and they spawn on big team maps
---
Yeah well, I'm gonna go make my own forum, and it'll have black jack and hookers, in fact, forget the forum!
GT: Sociopathix
#6jaybo_gatersPosted 2/13/2013 5:17:53 PM
I finished the fuel rod commendation. Play big team with drop recon and requisition on exile. It spawns under the bridge next to tank and blue cave on longbow next to the top base. Please dont waste 3+ shots on one guy like i see most do. It only takes one shot
#7Thomas_MaplePosted 2/13/2013 5:23:02 PM
jaybo_gaters posted...
I finished the fuel rod commendation. Play big team with drop recon and requisition on exile. It spawns under the bridge next to tank and blue cave on longbow next to the top base. Please dont waste 3+ shots on one guy like i see most do. It only takes one shot

It might be because I'm bad but I've had a bullet bounce off an enemy before
---
Speak of the devil and he shall appear.
#8SlaveZero40Posted 2/13/2013 5:28:38 PM
Seriously, no one commented off of TC saying the wraith has a Fuel Rod Cannon.
---
Pray the day for another Jet Set Radio game, "Boondocks" season 4, and people to learn about good rappers EX: MFDOOM, Elzhi, Gangstarr, Substantial.