There's no way to play FFA now.

#11SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/13/2013 8:37:17 PM
I was sitting there looking at the playlists and reading his message thinking that I had to be missing some sort of joke.

I mean, I know Regicide sucks, but it still is FFA.
---
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux
#12ChariloePosted 2/14/2013 12:01:43 AM
Don't worry, 343 is working on a FFA playlist.
---
Chariloe http://www.youtube.com/user/Chariloe?feature=mhee
C2 FC: 0175-1657-6468 [BPB]Char: 4986-1275-1328
#13SlaveZero40Posted 2/14/2013 12:06:17 AM
When basic Free for all playlist hits, that is all I'm gonna play ALL THE TIME. F*** Infinity slayer.
F*** having to pray for good teammates who aren't Boltshot abusing bums.
---
Pray the day for another Jet Set Radio game, "Boondocks" season 4, and people to learn about good rappers EX: MFDOOM, Elzhi, Gangstarr, Substantial.
#14enterthemadroxPosted 2/14/2013 12:45:48 PM
darkshadowmaster posted...
Wish regicide was an option in the ffa play list and not a forced mode. I can't stand it

Eh?

Team Regicide (4 vs 4) is in the Team Objective playlist now.

Regicide (6 person FFA) is still its own playlist.
---
"If you don't like something, don't watch it again. Why whinge about it on a forum to a load of divs? Don't worry about it." - Karl Pilkington
#15darkshadowmasterPosted 2/14/2013 12:47:17 PM
enterthemadrox posted...
Wish regicide was an option in the ffa play list and not a forced mode. I can't stand it

Eh?

Maybe I worded it wrong but I mean I wish it was an option in FFA, not force you to play Regicide if you want to play FFA
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#16enterthemadroxPosted 2/14/2013 12:51:11 PM
enterthemadrox posted...

Eh?

Maybe I worded it wrong but I mean I wish it was an option in FFA, not force you to play Regicide if you want to play FFA

Ahh ok.

I don't mind it honestly, every other FPS I've played since 1992 has been FFA so to have an objective like Regicide has is refreshing.
---
"If you don't like something, don't watch it again. Why whinge about it on a forum to a load of divs? Don't worry about it." - Karl Pilkington
#17darkshadowmasterPosted 2/14/2013 1:42:24 PM
enterthemadrox posted...

Ahh ok.

I don't mind it honestly, every other FPS I've played since 1992 has been FFA so to have an objective like Regicide has is refreshing.

I don't mind them trying something different but I can't stand being forced to play this mode if I want FFA. Placing a giant marker on your head + giving bonus points to the person that just happens to get the final shot out of the 4 people that are all firing at you (and ONLY you because they want the bonus points)
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#18iliekdatPosted 2/14/2013 3:46:08 PM
lol embarrassing for the op, he didn't even post again
#19SlaveZero40Posted 2/14/2013 6:19:16 PM
enterthemadrox posted...

Ahh ok.

I don't mind them trying something different but I can't stand being forced to play this mode if I want FFA. Placing a giant marker on your head + giving bonus points to the person that just happens to get the final shot out of the 4 people that are all firing at you (and ONLY you because they want the bonus points)

Exactly why REGICIDE is terrible.
I've seen people completely ignore enemies standing right next to them and only went after the king.
---
Pray the day for another Jet Set Radio game, "Boondocks" season 4, and people to learn about good rappers EX: MFDOOM, Elzhi, Gangstarr, Substantial.