Map remakes and other things you DON'T want in halo 5

#41DvoloS88Posted 2/15/2013 9:16:52 AM
H3YGUYS34 posted...
Want: Zanzibar, Blood Gulch, Better Valhalla,Swordbase, Other maps people say are good. Not wanted or Removed: Exile, Abandoned, Solace, Ordinance drops, Instant respawn, DMR, Boltshot(aka bolty), and more i cant remember.

Agreed to all except take out ordinance drops, these are one of the best features in halo 4 just poorly executed with how random they can be. Im sorry the last thing i want in my halos is to go back to permanent power weapon spawns that were camped and rushed every game and map that would ensure victory NO THANK YOU
#42Asherlee10Posted 2/15/2013 9:45:10 AM
DvoloS88 posted...
Im sorry the last thing i want in my halos is to go back to permanent power weapon spawns that were camped and rushed every game and map that would ensure victory NO THANK YOU

Exactly.

However, I don't mind how random they are. It changes up the game and makes me use weapons I may not normally use. I like it.
---
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."
#43thehelpfulgamerPosted 2/15/2013 2:59:39 PM
BIOHAZZARD1 posted...
No more CoD crap.

---
Bowser: Keeping it real for over 25 years.
#44lderivedxPosted 2/15/2013 3:10:12 PM
I miss actually having to set up for snipe or rockets rather than have them go to whomever happens to get lucky. It made the game less one dimensional.
---
wait so you called final charming? i think your flirting. tc is also a pedo. aware child agencies immediately - Shrub
GT: i derive dx
#45H3YGUYS34(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 6:34:52 PM
What do you mean.
---
If tomorrow is yesterday and today is tomorrow then tomorrow is today. Gt: G4MECRUSHER101(all caps).
#46H3YGUYS34(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 6:36:06 PM
Who likes ragnarok its pretty fun.
---
If tomorrow is yesterday and today is tomorrow then tomorrow is today. Gt: G4MECRUSHER101(all caps).
#47KageNoSenshiPosted 2/16/2013 6:54:05 AM
#41 DvoloS88 Posted
Agreed to all except take out ordinance drops, these are one of the best features in halo 4 just poorly executed with how random they can be. Im sorry the last thing i want in my halos is to go back to permanent power weapon spawns that were camped and rushed every game and map that would ensure victory NO THANK YOU

How would you keep them and make them less random?
---
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
XBL GT: KageSenshi ------ Chikara - Chie - Yuuki
#48DvoloS88Posted 2/16/2013 8:18:53 AM
KageNoSenshi posted...
#41 DvoloS88 Posted

How would you keep them and make them less random?

For example i dont think anyones first ordinance should be the best weapons such as incinerate cannon or binary. At the same time i dont think 2 or even three ord drops in one match should all be crappy, like grenades or a needler 2 times in a row.
#49DvoloS88Posted 2/16/2013 8:34:01 AM
Needlers good but i dont wanna get it 2 times back to back or 3 times over the other weapons.
#50KageNoSenshiPosted 2/16/2013 8:40:57 AM
Ok, this is something I seriously don't know because I don't actually play H4, and I need this clarified...

Aren't there two kinds of drops in H4? One is a personal reward drop and the other is a map drop, correct?

Which is ordnance? And what is the other called? And both are random, no?
---
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
XBL GT: KageSenshi ------ Chikara - Chie - Yuuki