Halo bulletin 2/13/13

#1iRGushPosted 2/13/2013 9:36:34 PM
http://blogs.halowaypoint.com/Headlines/post/2013/02/13/The-Halo-Bulletin-21313.aspx

Main points:

Team throwdown using BR only starts
Teaser of TU information like the boltshot nerf
Team snipers going from 60 kills to win to 50
Crimson DLC playlist being removed
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#2Scooby510Posted 2/13/2013 9:55:20 PM
tybg
---
Lil B is my friend.
#3MrFish86Posted 2/13/2013 9:59:39 PM
• Reduced the range of the Boltshot’s damage scaling over distance. The previous effective range for 1-hit kills was 20'-25'. The range has been reduced to 15'.
• Fixed an issue that did not allow players to create respawn timers or disable instant respawn in custom games.
• Fixed issues with friendly fire against vehicles. If FF is disabled, damage / EMPs from friendly sources will no longer damage vehicles that are fully controlled by your team.

I can't wait for the title update if the changes are looking like this! v.v!!! I could care less about the boltshot nerf, but I know it bugs a lot of people, so I'm ok with it.
#4jakethenoobPosted 2/13/2013 10:00:13 PM
Gush I noticed you and a whole bunch of THC kids crying about no DMR starts on v2, without giving a single reason why you should have them as starting weapons.

Why is this?
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#5ODommPosted 2/13/2013 10:01:10 PM
I feel like the bs woill still be overused. I rarely noticed myself getting killed from 20' anyway, it was mostly just people running away/ crouching around a corner then whipping it out.
can't really patch that tho
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~AND DO THE HARLEM SHAKE~~
#6RAGEface14Posted 2/13/2013 10:24:49 PM
jakethenoob posted...
Gush I noticed you and a whole bunch of THC kids crying about no DMR starts on v2, without giving a single reason why you should have them as starting weapons.

Why is this?

The TetraHydroCannabinol kids? I never pictured Gush as a stoner.
---
"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."
GT: RAGEface14 (I DO NOT accept random requests)
#7sulli15Posted 2/13/2013 10:27:18 PM
Still crossing my fingers that they remove flinch from the game with the TU....but seemingly doubtful.
---
GT: LAWL SULLI
#8appleturnover87Posted 2/13/2013 10:31:12 PM
RAGEface14 posted...
jakethenoob posted...

Why is this?

The TetraHydroCannabinol kids? I never pictured Gush as a stoner.

The Halo Council.
---
What's love got to do, got to do with it?
#9elitewarrior500Posted 2/13/2013 10:33:13 PM
ok descoping better get put back in
---
E=mc^(OMG)/wtf
GT: Ceph Falco
#10ODommPosted 2/13/2013 10:42:33 PM
I don't think they would scrap flinch, it would nullify Stability. Maybe they would just make it so Stability doesn't make you scope out? IDK, its possible they could make descoping unique to Pro variants
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~WELCOME TO THE GOODIE ROOM~~