The boltshot is getting nerfed!

#61elitewarrior500Posted 2/15/2013 2:06:16 AM
espraile posted...
Shame about the boltshot, they shouldn't change it just cos all of the people who are bad at the game complain about it.

you're bad
---
E=mc^(OMG)/wtf
GT: Ceph Falco
#62Wookie_Is_BackPosted 2/15/2013 11:28:51 AM
MrSty posted...
stoltenberg11 posted...
MrSty posted...
I don't even understand how OP weapons make it to launch. You'd think someone would be like, 'oh, man, that's gonna get abused, we should fix that'.

no beta released

My point is that a public beta isn't necessary to see how overpowered it is.

343 has to see it like this: 'Hey, I'm getting a lot of kills with this thing and it's just a secondary weapon. But I suck... so this gun is clearly overpowered and will be more devastating in the hands of someone who is actually good.'

You only get a lot of kills with it against idiots who rush.
#63SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/15/2013 12:38:20 PM
^Most of whom are trying to use a boltshot themselves...
---
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux
#64__balePosted 2/15/2013 12:46:03 PM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...

You only get a lot of kills with it against idiots who rush.

yes, charging is really stupid in a medium-fast paced FPS arena shooter lmao
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#65SpikeTbearPosted 2/15/2013 12:46:24 PM
The BS still gets a lot of kills against people who are being cautious and fighting at mid range. Ive seen people on my team get practically sniped with the damn thing. And the BS should ALWAYS lose out to ordance power weapons which are supposed to be superior to weapons you start with for free.
---
"The most important thing is to never stop questioning." -Albert Einstein.
Xbox Live: AlteraLateralus
#66FaithInAllPosted 2/15/2013 5:07:52 PM
I feel like it won't change the boltshot much. It'll still be able to compete with the close range power weapons. This gun should have never been introduced in the first place but I guess this is better than nothing..
#67SlaveZero40Posted 2/15/2013 5:36:21 PM
SpikeTbear posted...
The BS still gets a lot of kills against people who are being cautious and fighting at mid range. Ive seen people on my team get practically sniped with the damn thing. And the BS should ALWAYS lose out to ordance power weapons which are supposed to be
superior to weapons you start with for free.

Right.
The range that it leaves people One shot to Kill is Ridiculous. It has so much of a wider range than the plasma pistol too.
15 meters is still far in this game, also couped with the fact that it has an extremely quick charge time, cooldown time, and reload time makes this gun near spammable.
What's wrong with 10 meters plus spread over distance?
---
Pray the day for another Jet Set Radio game, "Boondocks" season 4, and people to learn about good rappers EX: MFDOOM, Elzhi, Gangstarr, Substantial.
#68SpikeTbearPosted 2/16/2013 3:03:43 PM
The BS is the biggest thing wrong with this game, IMO.
---
"The most important thing is to never stop questioning." -Albert Einstein.
Xbox Live: AlteraLateralus
#69iRGushPosted 2/16/2013 3:32:35 PM
SpikeTbear posted...
The BS is the biggest thing wrong with this game, IMO.

ur just bad adapt whiner
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#70metalclashPosted 2/16/2013 3:36:01 PM
where are the patch notes
---
people who snapchat are just flat out stupid.