Team Snipers = rad

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Team Snipers = rad
4 years ago#1
What a blast I had with this mode recently. Brought me back to the 'rail only' days of the Quake series. Shotty Snipers os pretty fun as well, although I can't seem to find the shotty's range yet. Is it inconsistent?
4 years ago#2
Too much ragnarok. Unless I'm in a party I seem to ALWAYS get stuck on that map.
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux
4 years ago#3
I must've been on a solid no ragnarok streak. I think we did it the first game, then the next few were all over the place. Shotty Snipers on Abandon was absolute bedlam!
4 years ago#4
SpiduxxudipS posted...
Too much ragnarok. Unless I'm in a party I seem to ALWAYS get stuck on that map.

Spidux if we're both on I'm always down to play Team Snipers with a team. And I promise to not vote for Ragnarok.
RE4, REmake, HALO 1 & 3, & other videos here v
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jaidabecca
4 years ago#5
I'll take a piece of that action if you guys don't mind. I don't think I suck...
4 years ago#6
Surprisingly, I haven't had Ragnarok come up as a choice at all for me so far.

What's weirder is I think it'd be the best map for snipes due to its size (cause, you know, snipers aren't meant to be hipfired on Complex's tight corridors).
"If you don't like something, don't watch it again. Why whinge about it on a forum to a load of divs? Don't worry about it." - Karl Pilkington
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Team Snipers = rad

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived