Team Snipers = rad

#1True_ScornPosted 2/14/2013 12:04:15 PM
What a blast I had with this mode recently. Brought me back to the 'rail only' days of the Quake series. Shotty Snipers os pretty fun as well, although I can't seem to find the shotty's range yet. Is it inconsistent?
#2SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/14/2013 12:05:41 PM
Too much ragnarok. Unless I'm in a party I seem to ALWAYS get stuck on that map.
---
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux
#3True_Scorn(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 12:10:17 PM
I must've been on a solid no ragnarok streak. I think we did it the first game, then the next few were all over the place. Shotty Snipers on Abandon was absolute bedlam!
#4JaidabeccaPosted 2/14/2013 12:11:57 PM
SpiduxxudipS posted...
Too much ragnarok. Unless I'm in a party I seem to ALWAYS get stuck on that map.

Spidux if we're both on I'm always down to play Team Snipers with a team. And I promise to not vote for Ragnarok.
---
RE4, REmake, HALO 1 & 3, & other videos here v
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jaidabecca
#5True_Scorn(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 12:14:59 PM
I'll take a piece of that action if you guys don't mind. I don't think I suck...
#6enterthemadroxPosted 2/14/2013 12:21:08 PM
Surprisingly, I haven't had Ragnarok come up as a choice at all for me so far.

What's weirder is I think it'd be the best map for snipes due to its size (cause, you know, snipers aren't meant to be hipfired on Complex's tight corridors).
---
"If you don't like something, don't watch it again. Why whinge about it on a forum to a load of divs? Don't worry about it." - Karl Pilkington