why Exile, why?????????

#1The_WhiterideRPosted 2/14/2013 1:34:33 PM
I dont understand how EVERY single damn game of slayer is played on exile. Dont people get tired of the map? I mean all it turns into anymore is Gauss Hog and tank battles, plus a super cluster**** in the middle. Does anyone actually enjoy this map, or is it just a reaction to other people selecting it?
---
"If she weighs the same as a duck...she's made of wood..." / "And therefore?" / "...A WITCH!!!"
--Monty Python and the Holy Grail
#2iRGushPosted 2/14/2013 1:41:40 PM
i very much enjoy ok? jerk
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#3Asherlee10Posted 2/14/2013 1:48:04 PM
It's a good map, sure it's picked a lot. If you get tired of playing on it, play a game type that doesn't include the larger maps.
---
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."
#4enterthemadroxPosted 2/14/2013 1:50:01 PM
Asherlee10 posted...
It's a good map, sure it's picked a lot. If you get tired of playing on it, play a game type that doesn't include the larger maps.

This.

I like it on Big Team, hate it on Dominion.
---
"If you don't like something, don't watch it again. Why whinge about it on a forum to a load of divs? Don't worry about it." - Karl Pilkington
#5HybridSnakePosted 2/14/2013 1:50:57 PM
The_WhiterideR posted...
I dont understand how EVERY single damn game of slayer is played on exile. Dont people get tired of the map? I mean all it turns into anymore is Gauss Hog and tank battles, plus a super cluster**** in the middle. Does anyone actually enjoy this map, or is it just a reaction to other people selecting it?

LoL.

I don't like Exile anymore because it bores me to death when it gets picked every time.
---
"I prefer to call armour lock "an admission of failure" " - jimmytheballs
Xbox Live Gamertag - Blue Idiot
#6EDarienPosted 2/14/2013 1:56:51 PM
enterthemadrox posted...
Asherlee10 posted...

This.

I actually like it more on Dominion than BTB. Regardless, like others said, it's not that the map is bad, it just gets picked all the time. Any map will get old after 5 matches in a row.
---
Lali-ho!
#7The_WhiterideR(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 2:05:06 PM
EDarien posted...
enterthemadrox posted...
Asherlee10 posted...

This.

I actually like it more on Dominion than BTB. Regardless, like others said, it's not that the map is bad, it just gets picked all the time. Any map will get old after 5 matches in a row.

I guess this is really it. The map itself is alright, just sick to death of it.
---
"If she weighs the same as a duck...she's made of wood..." / "And therefore?" / "...A WITCH!!!"
--Monty Python and the Holy Grail
#8EDarienPosted 2/14/2013 2:27:09 PM
The_WhiterideR posted...

I guess this is really it. The map itself is alright, just sick to death of it.

Yeah, I totally get it. It's like playing on SWAT and getting Haven 5-6 times in a row. BTB does the same for Ragnarok and Exile. Both good, fun maps. But only if you're not playing them over and over and over again. For instance, I like Longbow and Vortex better, but that may partially be because I almost never get to play them anymore since everyone votes Exile/Rag. If I played those 2 over and over again, I'd probably think Exile was better.
---
Lali-ho!
#9SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/14/2013 2:43:30 PM
I'd rather play Exile than Rag's to be perfectly honest.
---
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux
#10biohazard1775Posted 2/14/2013 2:59:52 PM
People always vote for that or Ragnarok. It's incredibly ridiculous.
---
http://i.imgur.com/s4M4rL6.gif
Here there will be retribution.