Vortex is the least popular map in this game

#1KIngdomSora50Posted 2/14/2013 2:02:24 PM
It's so sad in BTB that if it isn't Ragnarok it's Exile, If it isn't Exile it's Longbow, If it isn't
Longbow it's Meltdown, but nobody picks Vortex T_T
#2SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/14/2013 2:03:47 PM
I'm having a hard time thinking about which one Longbow is and which one Vortex is. I know one of these maps is completely ****ing worthless, but honestly I can't remember which one is which.
---
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux
#3iRGushPosted 2/14/2013 2:05:00 PM
longbow is the snow one

Also, tc, have you heard of the map named complex?
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#4KIngdomSora50(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 2:07:30 PM
I'm talking about BTB only.
#5iRGushPosted 2/14/2013 2:09:51 PM
realistically, complex should be a btb map
---
#6Cpt_of_IndustryPosted 2/14/2013 2:12:19 PM
Complex doesn't know what kind of map it wants to be. I think it's best for 6 on 6.
---
The Jersey Guy
#7iRGushPosted 2/14/2013 2:13:27 PM
Cpt_of_Industry posted...
Complex doesn't know what kind of map it wants to be. I think it's best for 6 on 6.

it worked fine for an 8's map in Btb.net's 8v8 tourney they had 2 weeks ago
---
#8SociopathixPosted 2/14/2013 2:19:50 PM
I play vortex often.
---
Yeah well, I'm gonna go make my own forum, and it'll have black jack and hookers, in fact, forget the forum!
GT: Sociopathix
#9enterthemadroxPosted 2/14/2013 2:35:08 PM
Cpt_of_Industry posted...

I like Complex for SWAT too.

I miss Vortex in Big Team though. Last time I played on that map was on Spartan Ops.
---
"If you don't like something, don't watch it again. Why whinge about it on a forum to a load of divs? Don't worry about it." - Karl Pilkington
#10iliekdatPosted 2/14/2013 2:43:38 PM(edited)
i liked it at first because of its aesthetics, but now i realize how much it sucks. there is pretty much no flow to the map and 60% isn't used anyways. i was playing it on sp ops and found a base i didn't even know existed, let alone some other paths around the map. too bad i don't need to know them either because outside of the central base, people are either in a/c in dominion or spawning and running to the middle anyways