Remember when Lasky took Del Rio's job?

#1Lord_SpiduxPosted 2/14/2013 6:42:20 PM
He turk ez jerb >.<!!!
---
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux
#2Lord_Spidux(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 6:59:34 PM
Oh you guys are a bunch of Goo Backs.
---
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
#3COG_KillaPosted 2/14/2013 7:01:57 PM
i need to adjust the valves on my car....

halo.
---
I think with my dipstick, because engine lubrication is important.
#4Mr_arizonaPosted 2/14/2013 7:03:12 PM
Still don't know why he lost his job considering Chief abandoned ship as it was leaving. Would've made more sense after New Phoenix but he was already fired before that.
Not my fault Chief didn't want to come along.
---
http://i.imgur.com/HLzCM.gif
#5zen_miseryPosted 2/14/2013 7:35:57 PM
Mr_arizona posted...
Still don't know why he lost his job considering Chief abandoned ship as it was leaving. Would've made more sense after New Phoenix but he was already fired before that.

It was more the fact that Del Rio completely ignored the threat level that John presented to him; wrote John off as a crazy and went on with business as usual. Even though at that point in time the Didact had already attacked the ship and showed a great deal of his ability.

Then the base was attacked and Earth put in danger. UNSC does have a near instantaneous comms network. So everything John warned about came true and the UNSC most advanced ship and best poised to tackle a Forerunner threat had done nothing to prevent this.

Also, as noted in the the Thursday War, Admiral Parangosky had it in for Del Rio as Lasky was her choice for Captain. With Osman being her chosen successor it would be natural that she still had Parangosky's interest in mind.
---
http://i634.photobucket.com/albums/uu68/wizco02/3e5d92f6.jpg
#6Lord_Spidux(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 7:37:55 PM
DEYTURKOARJEBS!
---
#7RAGEface14Posted 2/14/2013 9:08:24 PM
ERMAHGERD! LERSKY ERS A URSERPER!
---
"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."
GT: RAGEface14 (I DO NOT accept random requests)
#8Lord_Spidux(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 9:11:09 PM
Cheekon-sand-witch?
---
#9Mr_arizonaPosted 2/14/2013 9:40:57 PM
zen_misery posted...
Mr_arizona posted...

It was more the fact that Del Rio completely ignored the threat level that John presented to him; wrote John off as a crazy and went on with business as usual. Even though at that point in time the Didact had already attacked the ship and showed a great deal of his ability.

Then the base was attacked and Earth put in danger. UNSC does have a near instantaneous comms network. So everything John warned about came true and the UNSC most advanced ship and best poised to tackle a Forerunner threat had done nothing to prevent this.

Also, as noted in the the Thursday War, Admiral Parangosky had it in for Del Rio as Lasky was her choice for Captain. With Osman being her chosen successor it would be natural that she still had Parangosky's interest in mind.

I know they wanted it to end with the big Cortana/Chief relationship thing but a better way would've been The Didact attacks and then Lasky assumes temporary control of Infinity while Del Rio is defending his actions on Earth before some committee or something.
Del Rio's actions which overall lead to an entire population being destroyed and Lasky's coordination and leadership defending Earth would've made more sense as a post game scene of Lasky being officially promoted to Captain and Del Rio relived of duty.

Again not so much that it happened but more of when it happened.
---
http://i.imgur.com/HLzCM.gif
#10Lord_Spidux(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 9:48:27 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]