Halo CE: PC Edition...

#1SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/14/2013 10:00:48 PM
So... Who has it? Anyone?

Anyone?
---
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux
#2SpiduxxudipS(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 10:17:00 PM
btw its rite hur http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/291594-halo-combat-evolved incace ne1 wus wunderin
---
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
#3RAGEface14Posted 2/14/2013 10:19:44 PM
I'd love to get it. Mostly for the awesome maps, like Timberlands. And Danger Canyon. And Death Island. And Gephyrophobia. And Ice Fields. And Infinity. Damn, I'm missing out...
---
"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."
GT: RAGEface14 (I DO NOT accept random requests)
#4SpiduxxudipS(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 10:21:26 PM
btw u can git DAT DEMO hur http://download.cnet.com/Halo-Combat-Evolved/3000-7441_4-10235611.html?tag=mncol;2 if u nevr playd halo b4.
---
#5SpiduxxudipS(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 10:24:51 PM
No, Infinity sucks. It has a decent concept, but good luck putting 20 spartans on the field to fill it properly and not lag the hell out.

Timberlands, danger canyon and Ice Fields are all really good too. Death Island and Gephyrophobbia (if it's the one I am thinking of) both suffer from the too big, need more players than **** can handle crap but not as bad as Infinity.

Plus with the Custom Edition you can get all kinds of other maps, make your own maps, have AI and all kinds of stuff. I wish they made a Halo PCA edition too, that would have been awesome.
---
#6RAGEface14Posted 2/14/2013 10:30:31 PM
SpiduxxudipS posted...
No, Infinity sucks. It has a decent concept, but good luck putting 20 spartans on the field to fill it properly and not lag the hell out.

Timberlands, danger canyon and Ice Fields are all really good too. Death Island and Gephyrophobbia (if it's the one I am thinking of) both suffer from the too big, need more players than **** can handle crap but not as bad as Infinity.

Plus with the Custom Edition you can get all kinds of other maps, make your own maps, have AI and all kinds of stuff. I wish they made a Halo PCA edition too, that would have been awesome.

What are the system requirements like for Halo PC?
---
"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."
GT: RAGEface14 (I DO NOT accept random requests)
#7SpiduxxudipS(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 10:40:52 PM
Operating systems Windows Me, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP
Additional requirements Windows 98/Me/2000/XP, DirectX 9 drivers

Ah, yes, not sure if it works on Vista/7/8 or not... Just... Realized that one...
---