Hardlight Shield is more broken than Armo(u)r Lockup.

#1Private_NoobPosted 2/16/2013 9:21:17 AM
Hardlight Shield is more broken than Armo(u)r Lockup. - Results (171 votes)
Yes.
3.51% (6 votes)
No.
96.49% (165 votes)
This poll is now closed.
...Because of the ability to move while using it. This allows the user to escape danger or to close the gap with a Sword, Hammer, or Shotgun. It can also be used as improvised cover for a Teammate.
---
Arceus: "It's time to bring Humanity to JUSTICE!"
Haggard: "Oh yeah? Says YOU and what army?"
#2bd0g5Posted 2/16/2013 9:23:18 AM
Armor lock is way worse. You can at least nade people with a hardlight shield, plus using it as cover during extraction games is somewhat cool.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#3esqueleto76Posted 2/16/2013 9:29:33 AM
Private_Noob posted...
...Because of the ability to move while using it. This allows the user to escape danger or to close the gap with a Sword, Hammer, or Shotgun. It can also be used as improvised cover for a Teammate.

But isnt that the point of a shield ?
---
Xbox Live: holyfedaykin
#4metroidman92Posted 2/16/2013 9:33:32 AM
Not even close to being as bad as AL.
---
Carry we who die in battle over land and sea
across the rainbow bridge, to Valhalla! Odin's waiting for me!
#5SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/16/2013 9:38:18 AM
Broken?

****ing people don't understand what 'broken' means when it comes to games.
---
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux
#6I have no namePosted 2/16/2013 10:15:02 AM
or to close the gap with a Sword, Hammer, or Shotgun

Yeah with the incredible speed a hardlight shield user moves at how would you ever stop them from closing the distance? Except for you know, backpedaling at a moderate pace.
---
"My show's not a comedy. It's a horrordy. It's called Blood Dumpster."
"Your pilot gave me nightmares!"
#7Seto_RyuPosted 2/16/2013 10:20:25 AM
They're so easy to kill though. Grenades or just run up and melee the side of them.
#8H3YGUYS34Posted 2/16/2013 10:31:26 AM
Do you hear this guy. How is this broken it has several advantages and flaws for example if you are in a narrow hallway and are shot you can put it up to block yourself from heavy fire then while they reload you can fight them. Advantage. When your in an open space they can run on the side of you because you walk slow when holding the shield or through frags right by you or just jetpack and sticky your head or behind you .Disadvantage. Also it cant protect you from heavy fire like from a scorpion or IC( incineration cannon) Plus you can be run over even with the shield active. So what were you saying about the hardlight shield.
---
If tomorrow is yesterday and today is tomorrow then tomorrow is today. Gt: G4MECRUSHER101(all caps).
#9WillmaticPosted 2/16/2013 11:01:07 AM
Yeah the hard light shield is hardly a problem in halo 4, it takes teamwork, be in a 1v1 situation, or a narrow hallway (which isn't fairly common in Halo I feel) to be effective.
#10uniballer92Posted 2/16/2013 11:14:19 AM
After some years, I still don't know what's wrong with Armor Lock. Never had a problem with it pre-patch.
---
I'm Not Even Remotely Dorky (send me a message if you get this and you will get props for it). Props given:17
Gamertag: Spudball