Is Spartan's ops stored on the Halo 4 disc or is it downloaded?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Is Spartan's ops stored on the Halo 4 disc or is it downloaded?
4 years ago#1
I was just wondering since i'm not online with my Xbox360 so is the Spartan Ops actually on the Halo 4 disc or is it somethink you download?
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine - Humphrey Bogart - Casablanca
4 years ago#2
You need to install disc 2 to play episodes 1-5, you need to download episodes 6-10 (for free) but to play any Spartan Ops at all you need to be connected to the halo 4 servers so you need an Xbox live gold account to play it at all.
4 years ago#3
rincewind1990 posted...
You need to install disc 2 to play episodes 1-5, you need to download episodes 6-10 (for free) but to play any Spartan Ops at all you need to be connected to the halo 4 servers so you need an Xbox live gold account to play it at all.

Still trying to figure out why we need Gold to play SpOps.
If you even think about coming after your brother, this bullet will be waiting for you!
4 years ago#4
^Possibly to prep you for the next Xbox which will supposedly require a constant internet connection to play.
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
XBL GT: KageSenshi ------ Chikara - Chie - Yuuki
4 years ago#5
It's not even that I need a connection for SpOps, it's that i need Gold that irks me.

Luckily MS is doing a free month of gold for silvers this month.
If you even think about coming after your brother, this bullet will be waiting for you!
4 years ago#6
^Possibly to prep you for the next Xbox which will supposedly require a constant internet connection to play.

Yeah.
If this (and the rumor that Kinect is needed) is true, I'll be going to PSN.
Jets on runways with people in them can't be destroyed. Except sometimes they can but not most of the time. --it_r_over9000
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Is Spartan's ops stored on the Halo 4 disc or is it downloaded?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived