Is Spartan's ops stored on the Halo 4 disc or is it downloaded?

#1HerrxPosted 2/16/2013 11:51:41 AM
I was just wondering since i'm not online with my Xbox360 so is the Spartan Ops actually on the Halo 4 disc or is it somethink you download?
---
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine - Humphrey Bogart - Casablanca
#2rincewind1990Posted 2/16/2013 11:56:19 AM
You need to install disc 2 to play episodes 1-5, you need to download episodes 6-10 (for free) but to play any Spartan Ops at all you need to be connected to the halo 4 servers so you need an Xbox live gold account to play it at all.
#3metroidman92Posted 2/16/2013 12:31:09 PM
rincewind1990 posted...
You need to install disc 2 to play episodes 1-5, you need to download episodes 6-10 (for free) but to play any Spartan Ops at all you need to be connected to the halo 4 servers so you need an Xbox live gold account to play it at all.

Still trying to figure out why we need Gold to play SpOps.
---
If you even think about coming after your brother, this bullet will be waiting for you!
#4KageNoSenshiPosted 2/16/2013 1:00:42 PM
^Possibly to prep you for the next Xbox which will supposedly require a constant internet connection to play.
---
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
XBL GT: KageSenshi ------ Chikara - Chie - Yuuki
#5metroidman92Posted 2/16/2013 1:20:27 PM
It's not even that I need a connection for SpOps, it's that i need Gold that irks me.

Luckily MS is doing a free month of gold for silvers this month.
---
If you even think about coming after your brother, this bullet will be waiting for you!
#6jats605Posted 2/16/2013 2:55:01 PM
^Possibly to prep you for the next Xbox which will supposedly require a constant internet connection to play.

Yeah.
If this (and the rumor that Kinect is needed) is true, I'll be going to PSN.
---
Jets on runways with people in them can't be destroyed. Except sometimes they can but not most of the time. --it_r_over9000