i might switch to Cod if the TU sucks

#41SomnambulisticPosted 2/17/2013 8:16:34 AM
It's not just a matter of seeing that that stuff is in the game, it's a matter of experiencing how it all works together. And that takes more than just a couple matches. I despised it at first and thought 343 had ruined Halo forever, but by the end of the second day I'd realized these aspects "stolen from CoD" work twenty times better in this series than they do in that rehashed garbage. It's a big change from how Halo used to be, which is why I wrote it off initially. But then I pumped some hours into it, and now it's my favorite Halo for multi since 2.
---
Would you like to know more?
#42YOeastonYOPosted 2/17/2013 8:17:59 AM
Replacing a terrible game with another terrible game.

Why?
#43KageNoSenshiPosted 2/17/2013 8:27:55 AM
LOL yeah, instant respawn, JIP, and diminished emphasis on map control are great for the Halo formula... >_>

I also have no desire to participate in another XP grind through FPS multiplayer for gameplay-relevant unlocks. Halo worked fantastically before that, and was a great departure from that after it became popular across all the competing franchises, and that fact alone probably more than any other aspect prevents me from putting any serious playtime into this game and likely FPSs in general from this point on.
---
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
XBL GT: KageSenshi ------ Chikara - Chie - Yuuki
#44ArnoxPosted 2/17/2013 8:37:54 AM
ITT: Trolls... and good ones too. I almost was about to write a stern reply.
#45H3YGUYS34(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 9:02:23 AM
Fight fight fight no talk just trolling and fighting
---
If tomorrow is yesterday and today is tomorrow then tomorrow is today. Gt: G4MECRUSHER101(all caps).
#46H3YGUYS34(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 11:33:25 AM
you know what f*** 343i i keep getting booted by dumbass teammates because get in the way of my stickies.
---
If tomorrow is yesterday and today is tomorrow then tomorrow is today. Gt: G4MECRUSHER101(all caps).
#47Doktor_WilhelmPosted 2/17/2013 11:36:42 AM
Will that make you feel special?

Nah, but it would allow me to understand what the hell you're trying to convey towards myself.
As it is, everything you say appears to have been entered into Google translate a few times, either that or you're paying someone in China to type your messages for you (if so then maybe you should also play them to play your video games for you, so you at least have something to back you up when you're playing at being one of the big guys)?
---
"so i'm guessing it's doctor wilhelm vs everyone else then?" - Travisclees
#48KageNoSenshiPosted 2/17/2013 11:44:24 AM
Funny, you seem to be the only person experiencing any difficulty comprehending my posts whatsoever; perhaps you might consider not outwardly placing blame for your own shortcomings.
---
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
XBL GT: KageSenshi ------ Chikara - Chie - Yuuki
#49H3YGUYS34(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 11:54:18 AM
Ohhhhhhhh
---
#50Doktor_WilhelmPosted 2/17/2013 12:07:34 PM
Funny, you seem to be the only person experiencing any difficulty comprehending my posts whatsoever; perhaps you might consider not outwardly placing blame for your own shortcomings.

See what I mean, what the hell are you trying to say, I've never known someone to be so angry that someone else enjoys a game that they felt the need create posts via throwing a few dictionaries into a wood chipper, then randomly fitting together any full words that come out the other end, before using a thesaurus to randomly pick a different meaning for each of those words and mixing in a few words they have seen other users of the board insulting each other with in an attempt to appear big and clever.
---
"so i'm guessing it's doctor wilhelm vs everyone else then?" - Travisclees