Spartan Ops Episode 7

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Spartan Ops Episode 7

User Info: SrgtStalker

SrgtStalker
4 years ago#1
Just something I noticed while watching the video again, when Roland was talking to Halsey about Master Chiefs debriefing POST New Pheonix accident. So you think Halsey got a chance to read it and know what he's up to?
Yeah I'm a stalker what about it?

User Info: Phoenixmon2

Phoenixmon2
4 years ago#2
no, considering Roland busted her moments later and she was pretty much in danger from there till now

User Info: SrgtStalker

SrgtStalker
4 years ago#3
Phoenixmon2 posted...
no, considering Roland busted her moments later and she was pretty much in danger from there till now

True, was kinda thinking she was able to see a few words or so though. But we do know he has a report there, wish there would've been a way to read it through a mission. Just have to find it like an Easter egg, and speaking of Easter egg, did anyone ever find the one on midnight?
Yeah I'm a stalker what about it?

User Info: metroidman92

metroidman92
4 years ago#4
Not to mention that it should also hold his account of everything that happened post-Voi. Considering that was the last time he had any contact with the UNSC proper. (Infinity notwithstanding)

I wonder, does Halsey know that Miranda is dead? I would hope ONI would at least tell her that her own daughter died.
If you even think about coming after your brother, this bullet will be waiting for you!

User Info: captaingooch19

captaingooch19
4 years ago#5
^ i believe she was told in one of the last 2 books.

User Info: metroidman92

metroidman92
4 years ago#6
Ah, I see. Didn't read either one.
If you even think about coming after your brother, this bullet will be waiting for you!
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Spartan Ops Episode 7

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived