Spartan Ops Episode 7

#1SrgtStalkerPosted 2/16/2013 8:13:46 PM
Just something I noticed while watching the video again, when Roland was talking to Halsey about Master Chiefs debriefing POST New Pheonix accident. So you think Halsey got a chance to read it and know what he's up to?
---
Yeah I'm a stalker what about it?
#2Phoenixmon2Posted 2/16/2013 8:30:41 PM
no, considering Roland busted her moments later and she was pretty much in danger from there till now
#3SrgtStalker(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 8:35:41 PM
Phoenixmon2 posted...
no, considering Roland busted her moments later and she was pretty much in danger from there till now

True, was kinda thinking she was able to see a few words or so though. But we do know he has a report there, wish there would've been a way to read it through a mission. Just have to find it like an Easter egg, and speaking of Easter egg, did anyone ever find the one on midnight?
---
Yeah I'm a stalker what about it?
#4metroidman92Posted 2/16/2013 8:40:14 PM
Not to mention that it should also hold his account of everything that happened post-Voi. Considering that was the last time he had any contact with the UNSC proper. (Infinity notwithstanding)

I wonder, does Halsey know that Miranda is dead? I would hope ONI would at least tell her that her own daughter died.
---
If you even think about coming after your brother, this bullet will be waiting for you!
#5captaingooch19Posted 2/16/2013 9:01:23 PM
^ i believe she was told in one of the last 2 books.
#6metroidman92Posted 2/16/2013 9:22:30 PM
Ah, I see. Didn't read either one.
---
If you even think about coming after your brother, this bullet will be waiting for you!