Does your KD reflect how successful you are in life?

#11Liquid Snake2Posted 2/16/2013 9:14:03 PM
id say it inversely reflects how successful you are
if its high, you probably have no life, if its low you probably have better things to do than play ****ing Halo all day
---
"They must find it difficult...those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority."
Xbox Live Gamer Tag: Guneagle01
#12lderivedx(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 9:16:20 PM
id say it inversely reflects how successful you are
if its high, you probably have no life, if its low you probably have better things to do than play ****ing Halo all day

And it begins.

let us wait to hear from the angry kids that enjoy being completely average.

---
http://i54.tinypic.com/2bnn8k.jpg
#13SterlingFoxPosted 2/16/2013 9:18:24 PM
lderivedx posted...
Seeing the 6.0+ K/D's of the dominion kids

People like this exist?

It inversely effects the size of your genitals if you're male.

Your command of language is indeed stunning.

You seem kind of upset.
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djp5dtz02eQ&feature=plcp
#14FinaliizePosted 2/16/2013 9:18:42 PM
Sorry but every person on the first page of H4 HT has no life. If you have nothing better to do but play dominion 5+ hours a day every day since release on November 6th you have problems. A few of them are on Scooby's list.. they run teams of 6 with camo loadouts and play nothing but dominion. Look at 1st place guy.. 12.00+ K/D in dominion LOL. It's just sad honestly because its these nerds that talk the most trash and hold the worst attitude, but in reality its only to make up for the pathetic life they have outside of 343's virtual world.

Poor nerds are probably the little virgins that sit in the corner at a party and pretend to text on their iphones

LMAO smoke cigs get cool..
#15TMoney650Posted 2/16/2013 9:24:57 PM
My K/D is over 2. I'm only SR44, so I wouldn't say I'm a no-lifer. I also don't have a tiny d***, and I just got back from playing drums in a concert so I do things other than Halo.

*drops mic*
#16RAGEface14Posted 2/16/2013 9:29:34 PM
TMoney650 posted...
My K/D is over 2. I'm only SR44, so I wouldn't say I'm a no-lifer. I also don't have a tiny d***, and I just got back from playing drums in a concert so I do things other than Halo.

*drops mic*

I bet you can't double-bass.
---
"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."
GT: RAGEface14 (I DO NOT accept random requests)
#17ssj3bladePosted 2/16/2013 9:37:10 PM
RAGEface14 posted...
TMoney650 posted...

*drops mic*

Lol double bass is easy if you have even the slightest bit of natural rhythm.
---
http://i46.tinypic.com/68tye8.jpg
~ ssj3blade || GT = finalfantastica
#18TMoney650Posted 2/16/2013 9:40:05 PM
RAGEface14 posted...
TMoney650 posted...

*drops mic*

I'm learning. :/ so dang frustrating, it's like learning to play drums all over again. Right now I can play sixteenth notes at about 152 BPM without getting sloppy, which is good enough to play Avenged Sevenfold and that sort of stuff but not good enough for me to truly call myself a metal drummer.
#19TMoney650Posted 2/16/2013 9:41:47 PM
ssj3blade posted...
RAGEface14 posted...
TMoney650 posted...

*drops mic*

Lol double bass is easy if you have even the slightest bit of natural rhythm.

Do you play drums? It's not the same as tapping your feet on the floor. It takes practice to reach high speeds.
#20RAGEface14Posted 2/16/2013 9:45:41 PM
Are you suggesting that a postive K/D indicates success in reality, or vice versa?
---
"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."
GT: RAGEface14 (I DO NOT accept random requests)