Does your KD reflect how successful you are in life?

#21RAGEface14Posted 2/16/2013 9:54:23 PM
TMoney650 posted...
ssj3blade posted...
RAGEface14 posted...
TMoney650 posted...
My K/D is over 2. I'm only SR44, so I wouldn't say I'm a no-lifer. I also don't have a tiny d***, and I just got back from playing drums in a concert so I do things other than Halo.

*drops mic*

I bet you can't double-bass.

Lol double bass is easy if you have even the slightest bit of natural rhythm.

Do you play drums? It's not the same as tapping your feet on the floor. It takes practice to reach high speeds.

This. Your muscles get all tensed up in your legs if you're inexperienced.
---
"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."
GT: RAGEface14 (I DO NOT accept random requests)
#22FaithInAllPosted 2/16/2013 10:31:40 PM
Finaliize posted...
Sorry but every person on the first page of H4 HT has no life. If you have nothing better to do but play dominion 5+ hours a day every day since release on November 6th you have problems. A few of them are on Scooby's list.. they run teams of 6 with camo loadouts and play nothing but dominion. Look at 1st place guy.. 12.00+ K/D in dominion LOL. It's just sad honestly because its these nerds that talk the most trash and hold the worst attitude, but in reality its only to make up for the pathetic life they have outside of 343's virtual world.

Poor nerds are probably the little virgins that sit in the corner at a party and pretend to text on their iphones

LMAO smoke cigs get cool..

lol
#23FearOfTheLightPosted 2/16/2013 10:36:29 PM
I think I just lost a substantial amount of brain cells reading this topic.
---
---
"When I'm walking a dark road, I am a man who walks alone" - Iron Maiden
#24IncredigasmicPosted 2/17/2013 12:21:24 AM
K/D ~ 1.62
Success in Life: Master's in Computer Engineering, married to my best friend with a little girl on the way, been to 7 countries in the last year.

All in all I'd say the K/D to life ratio aren't necessarily proportional :p
---
GT: Incredigasmic
Finished Pokemon Black National Dex @ 85 Hours and 15 minutes on 04/08/11!
#25That1GuyyPosted 2/17/2013 12:37:24 AM
I'd say there are plenty of people who are successful, but their strengths lie in fields that move slower than an FPS.

A quarterback is likely much more capable of thinking on the fly than a physicist or an engineer, but the physicist or engineer still works with incredibly complex problems that requires a just as capable mind.

Because Halo is more tactical and reflexive than strategic, the quarterback has the greater likelihood of being good at the game than the engineer, but if the engineer is Bill Gates, I think he's leading a pretty successful life himself.

Come on, Derive, you know this. A pretty weak trolling topic.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#26VauntXPosted 2/17/2013 2:42:24 AM
Wait, this is a troll topic? I had no ****ing idea!
#27Kazuma_YagamiPosted 2/17/2013 6:30:31 AM
Is it really that hard to believe people have high KDs and a life?

I have over a 4 KD and I play sports and hang with friends and do other things. People can be good at a video game and have a life. It is just never said because then the crappy players will have no retaliation for their crappiness.
#28Kazuma_YagamiPosted 2/17/2013 7:16:20 AM
Incredigasmic posted...
K/D ~ 1.62
Success in Life: Master's in Computer Engineering, married to my best friend with a little girl on the way, been to 7 countries in the last year.

Your not a good example because your KD sucks and your life is above average.

Someone should make a topic like this lol.
#29VauntXPosted 2/17/2013 7:20:28 AM
Kazuma_Yagami posted...
Incredigasmic posted...
K/D ~ 1.62

Wait, a 1.62 K/D is considered bad?

What the hell is this insanity?
#30KID VIDPosted 2/17/2013 8:05:35 AM
Kazuma_Yagami posted...
Incredigasmic posted...
K/D ~ 1.62

If someone's K/D of 1.62 is considered bad, then what's the K/D of an average player?
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: KIDD VIDD