Anybody else enjoying this game way better the second time through?

#1john11ver44Posted 2/17/2013 5:07:30 PM
I've been playing this through the second time now and to me it seems way better. I can't explain it but I'm having a great time with this game! I also found that the hard parts in the game you can just breeze through. You don't have to lay back and kill everything in site. Just find different routes to get to your next check point then move along. This game is tight! I have Black Ops 2 which was good, but I would rather play Halo 4 than that game. Black Ops just gets boring(single player) after a while. Now COD MW1, that was a great game!
#2iRGushPosted 2/17/2013 5:14:45 PM
if you play black ops for the single player, you are doing it completely wrong
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#3xxBloodBathxxPosted 2/17/2013 5:17:21 PM
I haven't actually played through the single player twice yet. But I do remember playing through the single player for Halo: CE like 10 times, and it was amazing every single time, haha.

And yes, MW1 had some pretty amazing single player.
---
"Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog."
-Mark Twain
#4KageNoSenshiPosted 2/18/2013 8:34:39 AM
#2 iRGush Posted
if you play black ops for the single player, you are doing it completely wrong

Sounds right to me; I played through MW3's campaign at a friend's house just to get through it and finish the story of the trilogy. I would have never spent money to do that otherwise and most certainly would never have touched MW3's multiplayer.
---
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
XBL GT: KageSenshi ------ Chikara - Chie - Yuuki