Question about LASO progress...

#1krazyninjaman3Posted 2/17/2013 6:48:32 PM
I have been working on getting that LASO emblem and have completed the first couple of stages so far. I am going single player and am using the 'Save and quit' method to get around the Iron Skull.

The thing is i die so many times that each time i save and quit, Halo Waypoint counts it as a new game everytime i load up for another try at a checkpoint.

When looking at my stats in for Campagne in Waypoint i have like 50 games of one lever and like 50 of the other. Since it only saves up to 100 games (i think) will it still remember that i finished the certain stages by the time i get to stage 8?

I mean is there a place where i can see how many skulls i completed each level on without going to campagne history? Will Waypoint remember it even after 100 games?

Sorry if this is unclear to anyone, but if anyone knows the answer to this its much appreciated ty.
#2xTheSpoonxPosted 2/17/2013 6:55:27 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3IncredigasmicPosted 2/17/2013 7:58:45 PM
krazyninjaman3 posted...
I have been working on getting that LASO emblem and have completed the first couple of stages so far. I am going single player and am using the 'Save and quit' method to get around the Iron Skull.

The thing is i die so many times that each time i save and quit, Halo Waypoint counts it as a new game everytime i load up for another try at a checkpoint.

When looking at my stats in for Campagne in Waypoint i have like 50 games of one lever and like 50 of the other. Since it only saves up to 100 games (i think) will it still remember that i finished the certain stages by the time i get to stage 8?

I mean is there a place where i can see how many skulls i completed each level on without going to campagne history? Will Waypoint remember it even after 100 games?

Sorry if this is unclear to anyone, but if anyone knows the answer to this its much appreciated ty.

If you've beat the campaign already on SOLO legendary then go to waypoint and put the code for the LASO emblem in on the main page of the "Classified" section...you might be surprised to see that it'll unlock it for you if you've beaten at least one level all the way through on LASO. :)
---
GT: Incredigasmic
Finished Pokemon Black National Dex @ 85 Hours and 15 minutes on 04/08/11!
#4krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 8:23:16 PM
I have beaten legendary solo and have beaten the first 2 levels LASO; all accounted for on Waypoint; but sadly this glitch did not work when i typed in the code. Ill keep trying from time to time, but until then it looks like im actually going to have to earn this emblem the hard way.

The question stands though; will Waypoint accredit me for the levels ive completed LASO, after ive done all of them; even if the ones i did at the start are no longer within the campaigne history in waypoint?
#5JonnyBoyFFPosted 2/17/2013 10:12:51 PM
Although I can't confirm it, I would assume that there's a hidden LASO "flag" for missions that are completed satisfactorily in both solo and coop. Sort of like how you can look at your Spartan Ops progress in Waypoint, and it'll say 45/45 solo completed, 40/45 coop completed, for example. We just can't see/review LASO progress.

Anyway, I think you'll be fine, even if you end up with 1000 played missions. The only thing is that Waypoint has had sporadic issues with remembering what I've accomplished. Just today, I noticed that it didn't log 2 of my Spartan Ops games. I've also had to go through the Halo Reach campaign two extra times because it failed to register my completion.
---
Life's too short to hate! Let's band together!
Become immortal Before it's too late!
#6HaloVillainsPosted 2/17/2013 11:29:07 PM
If you beat it on legendary already. Just go to last checkpoint on last level and beat the game.

100% Works until Title Update.
#7DXLR8RPosted 2/18/2013 12:33:08 AM
HaloVillains posted...
If you beat it on legendary already. Just go to last checkpoint on last level and beat the game.

Might try this in the evening, but this is the first I've heard of this - I've only heard about doing the last checkpoint of EACH stage.
---
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N II - ||=|| /-\ |_ {{3}} all I need - also known as Skilotonn at TeamXbox
#8HaloVillainsPosted 2/18/2013 7:15:37 AM
DXLR8R posted...
HaloVillains posted...

Might try this in the evening, but this is the first I've heard of this - I've only heard about doing the last checkpoint of EACH stage.

Nope. Last checkpoint of game is all thats needed.
Do it soon. A title update is coming.
#9HaloVillainsPosted 2/18/2013 7:20:17 AM
Keep in mind that you need to have complered Legendary Solo first before this will work.
#10ExuNavarinIdaraPosted 2/18/2013 7:27:17 AM
I've beaten Legendary solo but to cheese the LASO emblem do I have to do Midnight LASO from Charlie in solo as well or can that part be done in co-op?
---
I'm the squash for your juice,
I'm pure, I'm concentrate.