Question about LASO progress...

#21ExuNavarinIdaraPosted 2/19/2013 3:46:15 PM
I wouldn't do that anyway because that sort of cheating just isn't me, but also it's traceable. The game tracks ALL your stats, this one guy on the Waypoint forums got caught out because Waypoint tracked him using multitudes of rockets.
Dunno if it tracks hits taken but it'd track no deaths as each save and quit followed by resume game is logged as a new session.

Shame it didn't work, but I'm not risking my Xbox Live account over a freaking emblem, I've got plenty more.
---
I'm the squash for your juice,
I'm pure, I'm concentrate.
#22HaloVillainsPosted 2/19/2013 3:55:20 PM
I agree.

But, just for your education, save data is NOT tracable.

Save modding is safe.
Profile Modding is not.
#23ExuNavarinIdaraPosted 2/19/2013 4:10:16 PM
No but your game data is, that's what I'm saying. Go on Waypoint on your console and do a little digging, I was surprised at just how much is recorded.

It even tracks "flawless missions", no death runs. Someone goes online (which you have to be to get the emblem) and suddenly bashes out eight flawless LASOs and that's gonna raise a red flag.

If anyone wants to do it go ahead but I wouldn't reccommend it.
---
#24SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/19/2013 4:23:46 PM
It even tracks "flawless missions", no death runs. Someone goes online (which you have to be to get the emblem) and suddenly bashes out eight flawless LASOs and that's gonna raise a red flag.

Have you ever watched LASO speed runs? People can do no-death LASO, it's not that hard (I can't seem to do it <.<).
---
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz --GT-Spidux
#25ExuNavarinIdaraPosted 2/19/2013 4:51:39 PM
Eight in a row, rather. And yeah those LASOs on youtube are nuts.
---
#26krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 6:02:53 PM
Just got my LASO emblem.

Did it the hard way for all the missions except midnight (i started on the last chackpoint for that one; but for all the others i started from the beginning of the stages).

Blind was used as others have reported NOT getting the emblem when they did not use Blind. Do not say Blind is not needed unless you have personally confirmed this.

Used some really great LASO guides on youtube (RC Master has the best ones - and tyvm btw :)

Id recommend against using external programs like 'Liberty'. I don't know how tracable it is, but if it is traced somehow, your account will be permabanned as that counts as hacking of course.
#27krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 6:18:12 PM
Id also like to thank the little piece of tape i stuck in the middle of my TV screen that i used as my recticle for the last week (To compensate for the Blind skull). It served me well and will not be forgotten.