Join in Progress

#1Asherlee10Posted 2/17/2013 6:43:15 PM
Let's say blue team is down and 1 player quits. Soon a new player will join on to blue team. In the meantime, the next red player to die stays waiting to respawn until blue team has their new player.

It might could solve the imbalance issue that comes with it.

/passingthought
---
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."
#2iRGushPosted 2/17/2013 6:44:50 PM
broken feature is broken
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#3JayMJjinksPosted 2/17/2013 6:45:09 PM
Asherlee10 posted...
Let's say blue team is down and 1 player quits. Soon a new player will join on to blue team. In the meantime, the next red player to die stays waiting to respawn until blue team has their new player.

It might could solve the imbalance issue that comes with it.

/passingthought

they should do this only instead of waiting2 respawn the next player 2 die should get banned from xbl lmfao
---
Msheridan1990
offical voice of the h4 community LOL
#4Laughing_CatPosted 2/17/2013 6:45:42 PM
But say no one joins, that dead guy then doesnt spawn..
---
I pity the fool.
#5Asherlee10(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 6:47:09 PM
iRGush posted...
broken feature is broken

It is and I hate it.

Laughing_Cat posted...
But say no one joins, that dead guy then doesnt spawn..

Damn.. There's the monkey wrench in the plan.
---
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."
#6jesse_skaterPosted 2/17/2013 6:47:23 PM
Bad idea. It would result in more quitting. If I play halo 4, I wanna play. Not be stuck in a respawn screen. Sometimes the other team never gets anyone too.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH-8y2YwsLU
Halo 4 Gameplay GT: Jesse I3aker
#7Bigtymer113Posted 2/17/2013 6:55:36 PM
Nah that would be dumb. You would be punishing another player for doing nothing wrong
---
Poetic Justice
GT: Swizzy Dangles
#8TMoney650Posted 2/17/2013 7:01:11 PM
Why does everyone hate join-in-progress? It guarantees a fair game and it makes searching solo more bearable. I think it should be removed from regicide and throwdown but other than that it's fine. I acknowledge joining a losing team sucks but that rarely happens to me and if it's that big a deal you can use the network trick.
#9jesse_skaterPosted 2/17/2013 7:02:17 PM
TMoney650 posted...
Why does everyone hate join-in-progress? It guarantees a fair game and it makes searching solo more bearable. I think it should be removed from regicide and throwdown but other than that it's fine. I acknowledge joining a losing team sucks but that rarely happens to me and if it's that big a deal you can use the network trick.

Ya and you rarely play this game too
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH-8y2YwsLU
Halo 4 Gameplay GT: Jesse I3aker
#10TMoney650Posted 2/17/2013 7:11:53 PM
I'm sorry, that last post wasn't well-written...I've joined a lot of losing games, but they've nearly all been winnable, few blowouts.