Lag really putting a strain on playing

#1balmung2100Posted 2/17/2013 8:39:04 PM
It doesnt affect me every game but it does it to enough matches to make me stop playing. Certain matches start out running fine untill the game does that host migration type thing, then it lags afterwards. Other matches, it'll start lagging real bad after being in the game for a few minutes. I tried halo 3, a couple of 360 games and some ps3 games. Halo 4 is the only 360 game i'm having frequent lag issues with. I'm still going to do some checking with my connection but i just wanted to see if anyone else has been lagging bad as of lately?
---
With this blow....I shall seal your fate!!!
"Yukimura Sanada"
#2ssj3bladePosted 2/17/2013 8:45:14 PM
Yes all the time. I feel your pain.
---
http://i46.tinypic.com/68tye8.jpg
~ ssj3blade || GT = finalfantastica
#3biohazard1775Posted 2/17/2013 9:02:32 PM
I haven't played much recently but there definitely is an instance of lag when I do.
---
http://i.imgur.com/s4M4rL6.gif
Here there will be retribution.
#4BlackMegadusPosted 2/18/2013 2:07:05 AM
well we are playing on the same servers as Reach...
come to think of it didn't halo 3 lag when odst was released?
#5Laughing_CatPosted 2/18/2013 3:21:08 AM
Get better internet

/topic
---
I pity the fool.
#6esprailePosted 2/18/2013 3:28:22 AM
Laughing_Cat posted...
Get better internet

/topic

This is what I need - I get lag but I know its because my connection is terrible :(
---
Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.
#7balmung2100(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 9:00:02 AM
Laughing_Cat posted...
Get better internet

/topic

Lol i was expecting this automatic phrase to be the very first reply to this topic. You're a little late man but still, welcome.

As for the lag though, i get it more often in big team slayer than i do in any other mode. Most of the time when i play swat, i dont lag except for maybe a match or two. I tried it again late last night and it ran pretty fine for the whole hour 45 min i played. I may try spartan ops again to see if it runs better. It lagged so bad before that i gave up on it last month.
---
With this blow....I shall seal your fate!!!
"Yukimura Sanada"
#8esprailePosted 2/18/2013 9:10:19 AM
As an aside, does anyone get bad lag on Spartan ops who has a good internet connection?

Its virtually unplayable with my rubbish <1Mbps connection. You press shoot and it happens about a second later!
---
Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.
#9Phifty2Posted 2/18/2013 9:55:22 AM
Some of my matches start out with lag but after a minute or less they run fine.

What sucks is it's always at the start of a match so I can't immediately jump into any vehicles. Well, I could but I'd rather leave them to a teammate who's running fine and won't waste the thing.
---
"Oh, well. What the hell. Checkers sells more than chess."