Bdog's 1v1 topic

#11That1GuyyPosted 2/17/2013 11:05:31 PM
I'd get 15-0'd considering I haven't played a console shooter since my friend got this game on release week.

And the only PC shooter I've been playing with any frequency is Doom 2, and I don't even use a mouse for that.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#12bd0g5(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 11:09:36 PM
Done for the night

That1Guyy posted...
Play me in Reach.

buy h4 gogogogo
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#13That1GuyyPosted 2/17/2013 11:53:28 PM
Nah, I'm good.
---
#14SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/17/2013 11:54:19 PM
I'll get at you tomorrow if you're still doing a Bdog Open Invitational, I haven't really played with anyone the last few days.
---
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz --GT-Spidux
#15bd0g5(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 11:58:47 PM
SpiduxxudipS posted...
I'll get at you tomorrow if you're still doing a Bdog Open Invitational, I haven't really played with anyone the last few days.

I'll play a few people tomorrow, a bit later in the day.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#16TMoney650Posted 2/18/2013 1:21:34 AM
That1Guyy posted...
Play me in Reach.

U + Me = Reach Doubles Dream Team 2013
#17That1GuyyPosted 2/18/2013 1:58:05 AM
Not appreciating this weird username you've got there. Go back to RimJob9000.
---
#18__balePosted 2/18/2013 6:22:59 AM
That1Guyy posted...
I'd get 15-0'd considering I haven't played a console shooter since my friend got this game on release week.

And the only PC shooter I've been playing with any frequency is Doom 2, and I don't even use a mouse for that.

implying amount of time played has anything to do with how good someone like you is at halo. you're soooo smart dude, your smarts never wear away. you'll always be good enough to get 1 or 2 kills in a 1v1!
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#19iRGushPosted 2/18/2013 6:26:07 AM
TMoney650 posted...
That1Guyy posted...
Play me in Reach.

U + Me = Reach Doubles Dream Team 2013

are you kidding, we beat all those mexicans who couldn't afford halo 4 a while back
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#20That1GuyyPosted 2/18/2013 6:29:13 AM
__bale posted...
implying amount of time played has anything to do with how good someone like you is at halo. you're soooo smart dude, your smarts never wear away.

I will forever be smart enough to defeat anyone if I could aim. I thought it would ruffle someone, but instead you guys skipped getting mad and went straight to making fun of me.

you'll always be good enough to get 1 or 2 kills in a 1v1!

Jesse is the only one who has ever gotten a 15-0 on me. Not even you could do it.
---