Finally got to play Lockout

#1Asherlee10Posted 2/18/2013 7:02:35 AM
And I notice that people do not play that map like they did in Halo 2. However, I only played one game on it, so my evidence doesn't have much weight, it's more anecdotal.

Anyway, I notice that people are hanging out above the lift and not at the towers. As a result I played the entire game from the Library.

What are your experiences on Lockout?
---
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."
#2iRGushPosted 2/18/2013 7:04:16 AM
yay i love slayer games that don't go to 50 kills

wait no i dont
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#3Asherlee10(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 7:13:12 AM
iRGush posted...

wait no i dont

It was a complete game.

I haven't had enough coffee this morning yet, did I miss the joke?
---
#4iRGushPosted 2/18/2013 7:14:02 AM
Asherlee10 posted...
iRGush posted...

wait no i dont

It was a complete game.

I haven't had enough coffee this morning yet, did I miss the joke?

its just a very very very slow paced map to play slayer on if you go against people who know what they're doing
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#5Asherlee10(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 7:17:30 AM
iRGush posted...
its just a very very very slow paced map to play slayer on if you go against people who know what they're doing

Yeah, I've only had 1 match on it, but I can see how it would go slow. I was all over the place at first, because I haven't been on Lockout in years. My old strategies came right back until their entire team camped Lift Room.

The sniper games are still funky to me. Not balanced yet.
---
#6KageNoSenshiPosted 2/18/2013 7:28:14 AM
The lift? Down the hall from shotgun spawn? I don't remember there being much up there...
---
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
XBL GT: KageSenshi ------ Chikara - Chie - Yuuki
#7KageNoSenshiPosted 2/18/2013 7:30:32 AM
Wait, was there another lift by the platform halfway between the towers? The one kinda off-center? Can't believe i barely remember Lockout that was one of my favorite maps...
---
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
#8Asherlee10(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 7:50:27 AM
KageNoSenshi posted...
The lift? Down the hall from shotgun spawn? I don't remember there being much up there...

Above the lift, is what I was referencing, which is above-ish the shotgun spawn.

http://i.imgur.com/0Qv0unO.jpg

That portion in the upper left of the picture. Where you land when you take the lift. I can't remember what spawned there in Halo 2, if anything. I think there were some frag grenades or something.
---
#9KageNoSenshiPosted 2/18/2013 8:15:04 AM
Oh that's right, for some reason I was only thinking of those two little mini-platforms to the sides of that lift where people would sometimes (rarely) hang out. I was thinking the same area was 2 different areas.
---
#10Asherlee10(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 8:27:46 AM
So, now that you know. The 1 game I played, the enemy team hung out there the entire time. So I pretty much stayed in the Library and went 21-2. I had a crappy team and we still lost.
---