why did 343 have to ruin this game?

#21LoneWolf4545Posted 2/18/2013 1:17:38 PM
DvoloS88 posted...
Why did bungie have to sell halo as a franchise just to make a whole new universe that looks great but gameplay wise looks like HALO. They could of taken halo to a whole new level gameplay,story,multiplayer, instead they adopted the cod syndrome and made same game over and over. They would of done the same with halo4, so im glad 343 tried new things trial and error people.

I can't tell if you are serious or just stupid. Not one piece of information about destiny's gameplay makes it look similar to halo at all. Other than the FPS part of course.
---
GT: swkids
#22SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/18/2013 1:19:16 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#23SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/18/2013 1:21:07 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#24SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/18/2013 1:26:37 PM
From: LoneWolf4545 | Posted: 2/18/2013 12:17:38 PM | #021
DvoloS88 posted...
Why did bungie have to sell halo as a franchise just to make a whole new universe that looks great but gameplay wise looks like HALO. They could of taken halo to a whole new level gameplay,story,multiplayer, instead they adopted the cod syndrome and made same game over and over. They would of done the same with halo4, so im glad 343 tried new things trial and error people.

I can't tell if you are serious or just stupid. Not one piece of information about destiny's gameplay makes it look similar to halo at all. Other than the FPS part of course.

Shhhh, VulvaS88 knows what she's talking about.
---
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz --GT-Spidux
#25DvoloS88Posted 2/18/2013 1:37:18 PM
LoneWolf4545 posted...
DvoloS88 posted...

From what i saw yes its an fps, similar looking animations, some art and armour scream spartans even the way they stand. Yes its still very early and im not trying to say its halo with a different name but come on. Of all the directions to take and gameplay it screams halo so far so get off my ****.
#26LoneWolf4545Posted 2/18/2013 1:46:23 PM
DvoloS88 posted...
LoneWolf4545 posted...
DvoloS88 posted...

From what i saw yes its an fps, similar looking animations, some art and armour scream spartans even the way they stand. Yes its still very early and im not trying to say its halo with a different name but come on. Of all the directions to take and gameplay it screams halo so far so get off my ****.

There are no animations. Just concept art. The armour is just your generic full body armour. I mean there is nothing special looking about halos armour. And the way they stand? Really?

Of course there are going to be similarities. Bungie created halo. Every game they will ever make will have similarities to halo.
---
GT: swkids
#27SunDevil77Posted 2/18/2013 1:52:34 PM
Let me translate those posts for everyone....ahem. "It looks like Halo to me, therefor it's a Halo clone, if you think differently you're wrong. Those 10 seconds of gameplay shown were all-telling"

Now in reality, us sane people know that Destiny is something completely different, as it is a "shared world FPS" with different character abilities and skill trees.
---
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#283starborrisPosted 2/18/2013 1:57:57 PM
DvoloS88 posted...

Gameplay? You mean the 6 nanoseconds of ingame footage that we have seen that basically amounts to a character holding a gun?
#29appleturnover87Posted 2/18/2013 2:03:24 PM
3starborris posted...
DvoloS88 posted...

Gameplay? You mean the 6 nanoseconds of ingame footage that we have seen that basically amounts to a character holding a gun?

But it looked like John Halo's machine gun
---
What's love got to do, got to do with it?
#30CorndogburglarPosted 2/18/2013 2:08:07 PM
DvoloS88 posted...
LoneWolf4545 posted...
DvoloS88 posted...

lol, the way they stand. You mean upright, holding a gun? You're right, only Spartans stand like that...
---
Everyone said it was a miracle when Jesus hit that grand slam in the bottom of the 9th. I just thought it was a lucky shot.