Anyone want FOTUS in game Armour for Raptor Skin

#1JacobMattewsPosted 2/18/2013 2:42:57 PM
A spare FOTUS armour code from a friend. Don't need it If you have raptor skin. PM me or leave a reply. Due to the nature of this item, you will need to send the raptor code first. In return, I will give yout the Fotus Armour code IN-GAME.
#2SuperSaiyanGokuPosted 2/18/2013 3:06:01 PM
JacobMattews posted...
A spare FOTUS armour code from a friend. Don't need it If you have raptor skin. PM me or leave a reply. Due to the nature of this item, you will need to send the raptor code first. In return, I will give yout the Fotus Armour code IN-GAME.

We go by user level, not by the code in trade.
#3FullMetalMegaPosted 2/18/2013 3:19:32 PM
SuperSaiyanGoku posted...
JacobMattews posted...

We go by user level, not by the code in trade.

Unfortionatly, this is true.
---
GT: Dark Guardian88
3DS FC: 1375-7986-1634
#4XeedragonPosted 2/18/2013 4:03:10 PM
JacobMattews posted...

Obvious scammer is obvious.
---
Fan testimonials: Virtue777: Coolest guy/gal on the planet: http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Xeedragon/boards
Kewldude475: You...hav(e)...unfathomable skill.
#5JacobMattews(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 4:03:51 PM
Xeedragon posted...
JacobMattews posted...

why would i scam? I mean Im serious. I already have fotus and the other one was from a friend. If you guys dont want it, fine by me.
#6HaloVillainsPosted 2/19/2013 4:50:25 PM
Pm
#7FullMetalMegaPosted 2/19/2013 5:34:10 PM
JacobMattews posted...
Xeedragon posted...
JacobMattews posted...

why would i scam? I mean Im serious. I already have fotus and the other one was from a friend. If you guys dont want it, fine by me.

I would wait for them to release the pre order skins as DLC if I were you. You could still sell the fotus code too.
---
#8levyjl1988Posted 2/19/2013 5:59:08 PM
FullMetalMega posted...
JacobMattews posted...
Xeedragon posted...
JacobMattews posted...

I would wait for them to release the pre order skins as DLC if I were you. You could still sell the fotus code too.

Would they ever do that? Sgt Johnson from Halo 3ODST preorder bonus, Halo Reach preorder bonus isn't on the marketplace.
---
Check out Canada's only Comics and Gaming Magazine!
http://www.cgmagazine.ca/
#9FullMetalMegaPosted 2/19/2013 6:48:53 PM
This will have to do as I can't find the official saying on the Waypoint forums.

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/18420-halo-4-pre-order-bonuses-as-dlc-please/
---