Anyone want FOTUS in game Armour for Raptor Skin

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Anyone want FOTUS in game Armour for Raptor Skin
3 years ago#1
A spare FOTUS armour code from a friend. Don't need it If you have raptor skin. PM me or leave a reply. Due to the nature of this item, you will need to send the raptor code first. In return, I will give yout the Fotus Armour code IN-GAME.
3 years ago#2
JacobMattews posted...
A spare FOTUS armour code from a friend. Don't need it If you have raptor skin. PM me or leave a reply. Due to the nature of this item, you will need to send the raptor code first. In return, I will give yout the Fotus Armour code IN-GAME.

We go by user level, not by the code in trade.
3 years ago#3
SuperSaiyanGoku posted...
JacobMattews posted...

We go by user level, not by the code in trade.

Unfortionatly, this is true.
GT: Dark Guardian88
3DS FC: 1375-7986-1634
3 years ago#4
JacobMattews posted...

Obvious scammer is obvious.
Fan testimonials: Virtue777: Coolest guy/gal on the planet: http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Xeedragon/boards
Kewldude475: You...hav(e)...unfathomable skill.
3 years ago#5
Xeedragon posted...
JacobMattews posted...

why would i scam? I mean Im serious. I already have fotus and the other one was from a friend. If you guys dont want it, fine by me.
3 years ago#6
Pm
3 years ago#7
JacobMattews posted...
Xeedragon posted...
JacobMattews posted...

why would i scam? I mean Im serious. I already have fotus and the other one was from a friend. If you guys dont want it, fine by me.

I would wait for them to release the pre order skins as DLC if I were you. You could still sell the fotus code too.
3 years ago#8
FullMetalMega posted...
JacobMattews posted...
Xeedragon posted...
JacobMattews posted...

I would wait for them to release the pre order skins as DLC if I were you. You could still sell the fotus code too.

Would they ever do that? Sgt Johnson from Halo 3ODST preorder bonus, Halo Reach preorder bonus isn't on the marketplace.
Check out Canada's only Comics and Gaming Magazine!
http://www.cgmagazine.ca/
3 years ago#9
This will have to do as I can't find the official saying on the Waypoint forums.

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/18420-halo-4-pre-order-bonuses-as-dlc-please/
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Anyone want FOTUS in game Armour for Raptor Skin

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived