i wonder if season 2 is going to take place on a halo

#1SHADOW0106Posted 2/18/2013 3:00:43 PM
we saw a halo ring in the campaign but never landed on it so im thinking thats were headed for Spartan op season 2
---
Can my ego help you GT SHAD0W 4500
#2GrimnoPosted 2/18/2013 3:17:00 PM
I'm curious when Season 2 will start...

It was like a month between episodes 5 and 6...
---
~Grimno (The Eccentric Gamer) "I don't need luck, I have ammo."
#3SrgtStalkerPosted 2/18/2013 7:15:10 PM
Have they even announced it?
---
Yeah I'm a stalker what about it?
#4SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/18/2013 7:37:38 PM
Season 1 was kind of a 'beta' of sorts to see how well it worked and how well received it was. Considering it's fairly popular I'd bet that we might get two seasons a year until H5 releases.
---
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz --GT-Spidux
#5SrgtStalkerPosted 2/18/2013 7:42:34 PM
SpiduxxudipS posted...
Season 1 was kind of a 'beta' of sorts to see how well it worked and how well received it was. Considering it's fairly popular I'd bet that we might get two seasons a year until H5 releases.

Really? All I've heard is *****ing about it being to repetitive and short or there's not enough variety in the game, if people were given everything in the world they'd probably whine because it wasn't the color they wanted it to be. I don't think there really needs to be another season, I think 5 can pick up just fine from there.
---
#6SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/18/2013 7:47:32 PM
Really? All I've heard is *****ing about it being to repetitive and short or there's not enough variety in the game, if people were given everything in the world they'd probably whine because it wasn't the color they wanted it to be. I don't think there really needs to be another season, I think 5 can pick up just fine from there.

People on forums are not the majority. As much as people complain about it, there seems to always be a few thousand people playing. Not a WHOLE lot, but there is a constant stream of people playing.
---
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
#7Killean_NuggetsPosted 2/18/2013 7:51:27 PM
Sparten Ops was awful
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#8SrgtStalkerPosted 2/18/2013 7:53:12 PM
SpiduxxudipS posted...

People on forums are not the majority. As much as people complain about it, there seems to always be a few thousand people playing. Not a WHOLE lot, but there is a constant stream of people playing.

My only complaint was that the ending should've been....I don't know more dramatic? But I'm fine with it.
---
#9SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/18/2013 7:56:46 PM
From: Killean_Nuggets | Posted: 2/18/2013 6:51:27 PM | #007
Sparten Ops was awful

I completely agree, the amount of enjoyment I get out of it is far less than the enjoyment I got out of Firefight (I could actually play FF more than once).

However there are those fanboys out there that enjoy it, plus you know 343 really wants to get their new additions pushed as far as they will go (Regicide, for instance).
---
#10metroidman92Posted 2/18/2013 8:16:05 PM
SrgtStalker posted...
SpiduxxudipS posted...

My only complaint was that the ending should've been....I don't know more dramatic? But I'm fine with it.

I dunno. Crimson and Majestic busting out of the Dyson Sphere was awesome.

I'm just happy that Murphy and all of Majestic made it out alive. I was half expecting someone to die by the end of the season.
---
If you even think about coming after your brother, this bullet will be waiting for you!