Team Throwdown or...

#1ODommPosted 2/18/2013 3:51:46 PM
...The N64 my roommate finally brought to school?
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~WELCOME TO THE GOODIE ROOM~~
#2H3YGUYS34Posted 2/18/2013 3:53:15 PM
Lol lol
---
If tomorrow is yesterday and today is tomorrow then tomorrow is today. Gt: G4MECRUSHER101(all caps).
#3MrFish86Posted 2/18/2013 3:54:56 PM
if he has starfox (which he should...), then play starfox.
#4SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/18/2013 3:59:21 PM
Couldn't tell ya, I was a PSX guy myself. Other than Perfect Dark, 007 and the original SSB I never enjoyed any games on that system.
---
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz --GT-Spidux
#5ODomm(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 4:00:17 PM
Idk... I got a pretty little Banjo Kazooie sittin here...
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
#6RollingconePosted 2/18/2013 4:06:28 PM
SSB marathons are unrivaled in awesomeness, so that.
---
"I ain't going nowhere old man"
#7JFKandLBJPosted 2/18/2013 4:16:42 PM
Donkey Kong 64 is among one of the more competitive multiplayer shooter experiences on the system. I remember many late nights me and my sweaty tryhard friends would be playing splitscreen trying to get the last shot in with the Cocunut Gun. Man, I hate Diddy and his cheap Peanut SMGs.
#8lron_SpidermanPosted 2/18/2013 4:33:49 PM
Conker's Bad Fur Day one of the best IMO

Followed closely by Perfect Dark, Golden Eye and Super Smash Bros.

It's amazing how great Nintendo once was to what it is now. It all went down hill with the Game Cube.

I think they will need to release a better console soon after the next generation of Xbox and PS or Nintendo will join the likes of Sega.

Back to the topic, I think Team Throwdown is Team Slayer's and Slayer Pro's retarded love child who was raised by wolves, who were later found to be meth dealers.

I would rather play Yoshi Story over and over and would still have more fun then playing that garbage playlist.
#9ODomm(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 5:24:50 PM
JFKandLBJ posted...
Goldeneye is among one of the more competitive multiplayer shooter experiences on the system. I remember many late nights me and my sweaty tryhard friends would be playing splitscreen trying to get the last shot in with the Golden Gun. Man, I hate Oddjob and his cheap hat.

FTFY
---
#10LandonioPosted 2/18/2013 5:29:03 PM
SpiduxxudipS posted...
Couldn't tell ya, I was a PSX guy myself. Other than Perfect Dark, 007 and the original SSB I never enjoyed any games on that system.

You missed out on many of the greatest games of all time.
---
ROLL TIDE
Playing:Halo 4, Dark Souls, Resident Evil 4: HD, Resident Evil 5: Gold, SF3: 3rd Strike Online, PB Winterbottom