Would you say Halo 4 has the best playlist selection now?

#1ODommPosted 2/18/2013 10:05:52 PM
With all of these maps and one more rotational playlist that changes every week, I could see this being a perfect setup. Change Team Objective to Big Team Objective maybe? Bring back Assault, Big Team Flag? Or maybe just put Objectives in BTS and call it BTB?
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~WELCOME TO THE GOODIE ROOM~~
#2SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/18/2013 10:06:52 PM
Nah, I still prefer Reaches playlist set. To be fair though that Playlist set was godly. To bad the game was mediocre at best.
---
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz --GT-Spidux
#3RAGEface14Posted 2/18/2013 10:15:14 PM
ODomm posted...
With all of these maps and one more rotational playlist that changes every week, I could see this being a perfect setup. Change Team Objective to Big Team Objective maybe? Bring back Assault, Big Team Flag? Or maybe just put Objectives in BTS and call it BTB?

If they added Rumble Pit, Lone Wolves, and a One-Sided Objective playlist, this game would be much better. Especially if they dropped all the "Infinity" and "Deluxe" bulls***.
---
"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."
GT: RAGEface14 (I DO NOT accept random requests)
#4SlaveZero40Posted 2/19/2013 12:16:43 AM
Rumble pit is most important. But Infinity BTB slayer is okay. (I hate BTB though) Infinity slayer is kinda random. Regular slayer is better.

I just wish 343 would add those "Community forge test maps" and have both regular and infinity slayer in one playlist. That way the fanbase won't be split. I do miss those forge maps. Especially Garroute(SP?) it would be great for doubles. It was small, spacious, and symmetrical. Good for all types of weapons.
---
Pray the day for another Jet Set Radio game, "Boondocks" season 4, and people to learn about good rappers EX: MFDOOM, Elzhi, Gangstarr, Substantial.
#5h82k2Posted 2/19/2013 1:37:24 AM
objective games are a lot more fun in halo 4 than halo reach.

where is multi team and big team objective.
---
shotgun blues
#6co1onelPosted 2/19/2013 2:16:36 AM
Definitely no. This game is missing so many gametypes.
---
PSN: Co1onel-225
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCoIonel - http://i.minus.com/iVXYeO2wiU3WC.gif
#7SlaveZero40Posted 2/19/2013 6:09:09 AM
co1onel posted...

REACH had playlists that were nearly dead. I never understood why Super Slayer and MLG playlists were neglected so much. They are both much better than regular team Slayer. Faster too.
---
Pray the day for another Jet Set Radio game, "Boondocks" season 4, and people to learn about good rappers EX: MFDOOM, Elzhi, Gangstarr, Substantial.
#8kayoticdreamzPosted 2/19/2013 7:21:00 AM
SpiduxxudipS posted...
Nah, I still prefer Reaches playlist set. To be fair though that Playlist set was godly. To bad the game was mediocre at best.

THIS although i dont know if dominon was in reach or not i cant remember but i love that mode and the new upgraded grifball.

SlaveZero40 posted...
co1onel posted...

REACH had playlists that were nearly dead. I never understood why Super Slayer and MLG playlists were neglected so much. They are both much better than regular team Slayer. Faster too.

that might be because reach was hated on constantly so the fanbase was lower and well we all know people only play halo for normal slayer, swat and grifball.
#9McNabFishPosted 2/19/2013 9:57:34 AM
Give me Multi-Team already damn it >.<
---
You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel.
#10Lord_SpiduxPosted 2/19/2013 9:59:12 AM
From: kayoticdreamz | Posted: 2/19/2013 6:21:00 AM | #008
THIS although i dont know if dominon was in reach or not i cant remember but i love that mode and the new upgraded grifball.

Not Dominion, but they had their own game mode that was sorta like Dominion except it was Elites v Spartans in various stages of combat... And for some reason I can't remember it's name right now (probably because I rarely played it).
---
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux