Would you say Halo 4 has the best playlist selection now?

#11ODomm(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 10:02:43 AM
I don't know why Dominion gets a lot of hate, it's actually pretty fun. If the resupplies weren't bull****, i.e. giving a team a whole resupply of Rockets, then it would be much better.

Make a better resupply system so that a weapon can only appear in resupply once in the whole game. Once every weapon has appeared in resupply, start over. Too many Dominion games have turned into Team Rockets or Team Saws.
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~WELCOME TO THE GOODIE ROOM~~
#12SlaveZero40Posted 2/19/2013 10:26:46 AM
kayoticdreamz posted...
SlaveZero40 posted...

co1onel posted...

Definitely no. This game is missing so many gametypes.

REACH had playlists that were nearly dead. I never understood why Super Slayer and MLG playlists were neglected so much. They are both much better than regular team Slayer. Faster too.

that might be because reach was hated on constantly so the fanbase was lower and well we all know people only play halo for normal slayer, swat and grifball.

Infection too. Which was pretty good for a gametype surprisingly.
---
Pray the day for another Jet Set Radio game, "Boondocks" season 4, and people to learn about good rappers EX: MFDOOM, Elzhi, Gangstarr, Substantial.
#13SlaveZero40Posted 2/19/2013 10:35:35 AM
ODomm posted...
I don't know why Dominion gets a lot of hate, it's actually pretty fun. If the resupplies weren't bull****, i.e. giving a team a whole resupply of Rockets, then it would be much better.

Make a better resupply system so that a weapon can only appear in resupply once in the whole game. Once every weapon has appeared in resupply, start over. Too many Dominion games have turned into Team Rockets or Team Saws.

I completely agree with this. On release night, I loved this game type but as time passed and people learned how the gametype plays out, there have been an abundance of campers in each base making the game not fun at all.
They always camp with SAWs, Shotguns, and Rocket Launchers. They never exit their base and just waits until someone appears on the radar.

It would be okay if the gameplay made people get trapped in the base and basic weapons then spawns like Carbines, DMRs, or Storm rifles.

Something needs to change cuz it is not fun the way it is now.

Team Rocket[s] piss me off.
---
Pray the day for another Jet Set Radio game, "Boondocks" season 4, and people to learn about good rappers EX: MFDOOM, Elzhi, Gangstarr, Substantial.