Spartan Ops Episode 10 and Conclusion of Season 1 (Spoilers)

#1Mendoza818Posted 2/18/2013 11:27:56 PM
I just had to go out there and say this was the most fun I've had in Spartan Ops ever. This episode was just fantastic. The cinematic as usual was great but even better the missions were exciting. So many parts were good. The part where you had to destroy the liche, the part where you had to deactivate the artifact and escape, activating the harvester, etc. The conclusion just made me want Season 2 even more. I'm so curious what Halsey will do next. How will she carry out revenge? Sorry but I just had to vent my excited emotions. Spartan Ops is just freaking great.
#2BlueRunway05Posted 2/18/2013 11:34:22 PM
Yeah, it was really good. It kept me on the edge of the bridge. I was ready to jump off, but then someone forgot to turn off the gas on stove. Oh what was I saying? Yeah, Spartan Ops was awesome!
---
Water-It's good for you!-- Hard games are fun... Yes, you, Dark Souls.
#3jakethenoobPosted 2/18/2013 11:37:45 PM
I thought 9 and 8 were better than 10.
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#4AlphusUltimusPosted 2/18/2013 11:46:13 PM
overall this is awesome coop for what is basically free. I can only imagine them unlocking firefight mode after this ends as the big bang.
---
X360 GT: AlphaUltima
PSN ID: AlphusUltimus
#5GrimnoPosted 2/19/2013 12:55:37 AM
*Watches the planet get destroyed*

Thanks Obama...
---
~Grimno (The Eccentric Gamer) "I don't need luck, I have ammo."
#6enterthemadroxPosted 2/19/2013 11:52:26 AM
Yeah, most exciting episode so far.

People complained early on that Spartan Ops sucked, refused to listen to reason...now look at them. Egg on their faces.
---
"If you don't like something, don't watch it again. Why whinge about it on a forum to a load of divs? Don't worry about it." - Karl Pilkington
#7SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/19/2013 11:57:24 AM
overall this is awesome coop for what is basically free.

Yeah, except you have to have a gold account to play it, meaning it's not that free. Now if we could play Eps 1-5 locally without being online, and then play the others like that after we've downloaded them... Then I'd call it free.

Right now it stands as Campaign mode+ that you must be connected to play.

I hope 343 doesn't go this way with H5 (which they will), making every aspect of the game dependent on their stupid website and having to have a Gold Subscription to even play.
---
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz --GT-Spidux
#8BigCatFivePosted 2/19/2013 12:26:25 PM
enterthemadrox posted...

People complained early on that Spartan Ops sucked, refused to listen to reason...now look at them. Egg on their faces.

I must have missed what was so awesome. I still think it was bad. The only good part about the whole thing are the cut scenes. Still just recycled maps, and go push this button gameplay. I would prefer an endless hallway vs a giant circle if that is all they were going to do. At least create an illusion of making progress.
#9vogelkackePosted 2/19/2013 1:06:52 PM
SpiduxxudipS posted...
overall this is awesome coop for what is basically free.

Yeah, except you have to have a gold account to play it, meaning it's not that free. Now if we could play Eps 1-5 locally without being online, and then play the others like that after we've downloaded them... Then I'd call it free.

Right now it stands as Campaign mode+ that you must be connected to play.

I hope 343 doesn't go this way with H5 (which they will), making every aspect of the game dependent on their stupid website and having to have a Gold Subscription to even play.

live is basically free for us people with bing accounts (40$ max. in other countries) yet you complain about it ? you should jump ship then . i heard the ps4 is coming.
#10The_LerfPosted 2/19/2013 3:54:31 PM
enterthemadrox posted...

Or as Palmer would say, EGGHEADS, THEY'RE EGGHEADS.

BADGUYS AND EGGHEADS.