Spartan Ops Episode 10 and Conclusion of Season 1 (Spoilers)

#11Phoenixmon2Posted 2/19/2013 6:03:58 PM
enterthemadrox posted...
Yeah, most exciting episode so far.

People complained early on that Spartan Ops sucked, refused to listen to reason...now look at them. Egg on their faces.

Uh, did they go back to the early missions and make them not suck? Otherwise, I don't see why they'd have egg on their face, even if the new ones are better.
#12enterthemadroxPosted 2/19/2013 6:47:26 PM
Phoenixmon2 posted...
enterthemadrox posted...
Yeah, most exciting episode so far.

People complained early on that Spartan Ops sucked, refused to listen to reason...now look at them. Egg on their faces.

Uh, did they go back to the early missions and make them not suck? Otherwise, I don't see why they'd have egg on their face, even if the new ones are better.

It's called story progression, picking up the further into it you go. Maybe you've heard of it?
---
"If you don't like something, don't watch it again. Why whinge about it on a forum to a load of divs? Don't worry about it." - Karl Pilkington
#13phillyeagles123Posted 2/19/2013 6:56:42 PM
Spartan Ops definitely got much better as the season went on. Episodes 1 and 2 were pretty lame, it started picking up in 3, 4, and 5, and 6-10 were pretty intense. Overall, I liked Season 1.
---
Best Signature you've ever seen.
#14biohazard1775Posted 2/19/2013 10:43:22 PM
First half of the season sucked. The second half felt like they were actually trying to make the extra campaign they promised.
---
http://i.imgur.com/s4M4rL6.gif
Here there will be retribution.
#15SpikeTbearPosted 2/19/2013 11:48:24 PM
In the end cut scene of Episode 10, with the pelican manuevering around falling debris, it just made me wish they had drawn up some races, space battles, and boss fights. Then SO would actually feel like a campaign. SO Season 1 just felt like a more ambitious version of Firefight.
---
"The most important thing is to never stop questioning." -Albert Einstein.
Xbox Live: AlteraLateralus
#16BlindDeadeyePosted 2/20/2013 6:11:16 AM
Honestly, there were so many moments I thought Fireteam Crimson would canonically die. When the door in the artifact room took a while to open after turning off the artifact, when the pelican came back I was expecting something similar to Episode 5 and in the final cutscene I half-expected the pelican to collide with debris.
---
"Theres power in stories. Thats all history is: the best tales. The ones that last. Might as well be mine." Varric