Halo 4 Majestic Map Pack DLC details

#1zerooo0Posted 2/19/2013 5:20:55 AM
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/02/19/halo-4-majestic-map-pack-details

BRING IT ON. I love this game.
---
I do typing exclusively on my Tablet, so expect errors in my posts. At least until I get my new Laptop.
#2djwagonPosted 2/19/2013 5:57:11 AM
lol finally bring out ffa and it will ONLY be played on this map packs maps GOOD ONE
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..
#3SunDevil77Posted 2/19/2013 6:25:22 AM
djwagon posted...
lol finally bring out ffa and it will ONLY be played on this map packs maps GOOD ONE

Why don't you go sleep on this comment, and try to fix it after a little nap.
---
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#4djwagonPosted 2/19/2013 6:28:30 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
djwagon posted...

why I read THE link and it seamed it was only for those maps .I could be wrong here .i been wrong before
---
#5SunDevil77Posted 2/19/2013 6:43:05 AM
djwagon posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
djwagon posted...

why I read THE link and it seamed it was only for those maps .I could be wrong here .i been wrong before

They were wrong to let you pass 5th grade...if they ever did.
---
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#6djwagonPosted 2/19/2013 6:45:47 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
djwagon posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
djwagon posted...

They were wrong to let you pass 5th grade...if they ever did.
lol I AGREE i should be attacked if I am wrong .but I reread the link and again it says ffa will ONLY be for those maps FOR a while .i did not read all maps will have ffa in them in that link AGAIN I could be wrong
---
#7SunDevil77Posted 2/19/2013 6:55:14 AM
Dear god, he isn't kidding...
---
#8kayoticdreamzPosted 2/19/2013 7:15:58 AM
the real question is what insane achievements are they going to bring to this they said 10 and all halo DLC achievements are insane and these have a FFA playlist....i can only imagine lol
#9Dave_is_my_namePosted 2/19/2013 7:28:22 AM(edited)
They waited way too long for this map pack.

Crimson map pack was so godawful that I flat out stopped playing the game.

Just remembered this was coming out, but I've been out of it so long, I have zero excitement.
#10SunDevil77Posted 2/19/2013 7:40:18 AM
Dave_is_my_name posted...
They waited way too long for this map pack.

Crimson map pack was so godawful that I flat out stopped playing the game.

Just remembered this was coming out, but I've been out of it so long, I have zero excitement.

Oh, yeah. Fantastic idea. Release all 3 DLC packs within the first 3 months of the game.

Brilliant.
---