If you're bad, stop searching team throwdown.

#1ST_ZeroPosted 2/19/2013 8:33:08 AM
I was searching by my self in team TD (because im the goat) and just lost 4 games in a row while going
24-5 Shutout slayer
27-10 Shutout slayer
32-8 Haven extraction*
43-12 Simplex flag.

so yea, baddies stop searching and getting on my team please.
---
One of the best at halo that graced gamefaqs. I give halo lessons for MS points, msg me.
#2tranceaddict19Posted 2/19/2013 8:34:20 AM
win percentage is for try hards
---
360 GT- eljuanandonly
#3Lord_SpiduxPosted 2/19/2013 8:37:49 AM
GOAT's don't lose because they have a bad team. If you were a GOAT (and not just a goat) you would have won. Pfft, like you'll earn these MS points.
---
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux
#4Killean_NuggetsPosted 2/19/2013 8:39:38 AM
I searched solo for an hour and a bit and won every game bar 1 by a lot. We would have won the other game, except I object to carrying useless turks so decided to betray over and over again until they would stop moving to my country and opening **** takeaways.
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#5Lord_SpiduxPosted 2/19/2013 8:41:42 AM
I know how you feel.

It's Iranians and Motels over here.
---
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux
#6esprailePosted 2/19/2013 9:16:51 AM
People who are bad at the game have the right to play what they want, they paid their money for it!
---
Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.
#7yoshiisbackPosted 2/19/2013 9:19:51 AM
Ur mom says hi, zero.
---
XBL GT: Yoshi eats
Current "taking candy" roster: yoshi, axis alive, poison, kampy
#8ST_Zero(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 9:56:05 AM
tranceaddict19 posted...
win percentage is for try hards

Why would you search a competitive playlist if you dont want to win? lol you sound like a bad kid talking
---
One of the best at halo that graced gamefaqs. I give halo lessons for MS points, msg me.
#9ST_Zero(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 9:57:52 AM
Lord_Spidux posted...
GOAT's don't lose because they have a bad team. If you were a GOAT (and not just a goat) you would have won. Pfft, like you'll earn these MS points.

You're right, i'll try harder next time, and no sorry no baddies on my list
---
#10ST_Zero(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 9:59:28 AM
yoshiisback posted...
Ur mom says hi, zero.

That's it yoshi? i was expecting more from you.
---