Is Halo 4 Better Than Bops2?

#11nativenginePosted 2/19/2013 11:20:08 AM
This game may be heavily flawed BUT it's still better then BLOPS2 IMO.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of the GTA5 360 board
#12aredd007Posted 2/19/2013 11:36:05 AM
CoD games are stupid. It's the same thing every year and people pay 60 bux for that crap.
#13SlaveZero40Posted 2/19/2013 11:42:49 AM
aredd007 posted...
CoD games are stupid. It's the same thing every year and people pay 60 bux for that crap.

No!!!!

They payed 60 bucks this year for a downgrade.
---
Pray the day for another Jet Set Radio game, "Boondocks" season 4, and people to learn about good rappers EX: MFDOOM, Elzhi, Gangstarr, Substantial.
#14Booty_CallPosted 2/19/2013 11:44:51 AM
SlaveZero40 posted...
aredd007 posted...

No!!!!

They payed 60 bucks this year for a downgrade.

Like the transition from MW2 to the first Black Ops?
---
"Oh bother," said Pooh as he chambered his last round.
Xbox LIVE Community Ambassador
#15Asherlee10Posted 2/19/2013 11:59:47 AM
I have a confession to make. I used to play Black Ops on the Wii and enjoyed it.
---
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."
#16I_Got_RhythmPosted 2/19/2013 12:11:54 PM
Lord_Spidux posted...
ITT: Halo board makes themselves look like douche-bags when they receive unanticipated agreement and yet still troll in response.

Someone's mad.

Someone had to say it. A few of you guys are over there making yourselves look like idiots. Simply because they're more active on that board is hardly relevant to how good the game is. I like Halo more but I haven't played it in weeks.

And you wonder why CoD players be hatin.
---
GT: Isorhythmic
#17SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/19/2013 12:13:17 PM
To be fair though, I always act like an ass. Doesn't matter if it's for Lawlz Of Duty or Halo >.>;
---
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz --GT-Spidux
#18nativenginePosted 2/19/2013 12:14:29 PM
Asherlee10 posted...
I have a confession to make. I used to play Black Ops on the Wii and enjoyed it.

*points and yells*
Witch
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of the GTA5 360 board
#19PraetorXynPosted 2/19/2013 12:42:28 PM
SpiduxxudipS posted...
To be fair though, I always act like an ass. Doesn't matter if it's for Lawlz Of Duty or Halo >.>;

I prefer Call of Doodie as an insult. :P
Though I despise Halo for contributing to the downfall of the twitch/arena shooter a la Quake 3/ UT 99/2004 and standardizing the two-weapon load-out because controllers have practically no buttons.

CoD is far worse, as it basically symbolizes lazy development/rehashing and its immeasurable success makes everything else try to copy the formula, which makes everything else crappier. I consider CoD a symbol of everything wrong with the gaming industry, with EA being a close second.
#20SlaveZero40Posted 2/19/2013 1:13:50 PM(edited)
Oh gosh, another topic there turning into Halo is Copying CoD rant. Here we go again.
I swear those bastards say the same crap every month.

I mean, sure the Ordinance drop system is bad but nowhere near as horrid as CoDs Killstreaks.

Hunter Killer Drones net Easy kills. Just throw one in the air.
---
Pray the day for another Jet Set Radio game, "Boondocks" season 4, and people to learn about good rappers EX: MFDOOM, Elzhi, Gangstarr, Substantial.