Is Halo 4 Better Than Bops2?

#41WebsandWigsPosted 2/20/2013 10:31:51 AM
CoD overall imo is better than Halo, but the pretty good H4 is better than the mediocre Blops 2.
#42Blue_ChevalierPosted 2/20/2013 10:36:25 AM
Of course Blops 2 players would say that. Have you even PLAYED that game? Blops 1 still is better.
---
GT: Blue Pellasiwe.
Yeah, I'm that bad at this.
#43SlaveZero40Posted 2/20/2013 10:53:48 AM
Blue_Chevalier posted...
Of course Blops 2 players would say that. Have you even PLAYED that game? Blops 1 still is better.

True.

Far better maps and Gun Balance.
Developers are f***ed up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EyojLjUh5Q&list=LLdG%C2%AD%C2%ADElG4XnlbQFvh-_Vb--Ew
---
Pray the day for another Jet Set Radio game, "Boondocks" season 4, and people to learn about good rappers EX: MFDOOM, Elzhi, Gangstarr, Substantial.
#44onyx_kane059Posted 2/20/2013 11:19:02 AM
I play and enjoy both, but I prefer Halo over BOps2. Its hard to get a consistent game on BOps. You can play a game where everyone has a chance, then the next game is one-sided cause someone with a lag switch joins. I haven't encountered that yet on Halo. At least, if I'm doing bad on Halo, I know its me and not the game. And the thing that irritates me the most is the hit detection. I've never played a Halo game where hit detection was bad, but tell me how I can shoot a guy at point. blank. range. with a shotgun (with slug) and miss. And the quick scopers, don't get me started...

Sorry, had to vent. Rant over.
---
...and I heard as it were, the noise of thunder. And I looked and behold was Death saying, come and see. And I saw. And Hell followed me.