Is Halo 4 Better Than Bops2?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Is Halo 4 Better Than Bops2?

User Info: WebsandWigs

WebsandWigs
3 years ago#41
CoD overall imo is better than Halo, but the pretty good H4 is better than the mediocre Blops 2.

User Info: Blue_Chevalier

Blue_Chevalier
3 years ago#42
Of course Blops 2 players would say that. Have you even PLAYED that game? Blops 1 still is better.
GT: Blue Pellasiwe.
Yeah, I'm that bad at this.

User Info: SlaveZero40

SlaveZero40
3 years ago#43
Blue_Chevalier posted...
Of course Blops 2 players would say that. Have you even PLAYED that game? Blops 1 still is better.

True.

Far better maps and Gun Balance.
Developers are f***ed up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EyojLjUh5Q&list=LLdG%C2%AD%C2%ADElG4XnlbQFvh-_Vb--Ew
Pray the day for another Jet Set Radio game, "Boondocks" season 4, and people to learn about good rappers EX: MFDOOM, Elzhi, Gangstarr, Substantial.

User Info: onyx_kane059

onyx_kane059
3 years ago#44
I play and enjoy both, but I prefer Halo over BOps2. Its hard to get a consistent game on BOps. You can play a game where everyone has a chance, then the next game is one-sided cause someone with a lag switch joins. I haven't encountered that yet on Halo. At least, if I'm doing bad on Halo, I know its me and not the game. And the thing that irritates me the most is the hit detection. I've never played a Halo game where hit detection was bad, but tell me how I can shoot a guy at point. blank. range. with a shotgun (with slug) and miss. And the quick scopers, don't get me started...

Sorry, had to vent. Rant over.
...and I heard as it were, the noise of thunder. And I looked and behold was Death saying, come and see. And I saw. And Hell followed me.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Is Halo 4 Better Than Bops2?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived