#1axelfooley2k5Posted 2/19/2013 9:44:38 AM
Just got 50

It seems picking my drops would be a huge advantage
---
Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women, mannn
#2Lord_SpiduxPosted 2/19/2013 9:45:27 AM
lol no
---
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux
#3axelfooley2k5(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 9:48:52 AM
Instead of being a Weiner why don't you explain
---
#4MephystoPosted 2/19/2013 9:52:37 AM
The specialization that gives you the bonus xp perk should be the first one you go for (unless you just plain don't care about gaining xp). I'm lucky if i can play this game for an hour every other day, but i'm sittin at sr129 right now thanks to that perk and spatan ops online. ^_^
#5Lord_SpiduxPosted 2/19/2013 9:54:32 AM
Meh, I'm saving the XP perk for last. It's the most useless to me, gaining levels in this game is unimportant at best.

Honestly, out of all of the 'perks' there are in this game, I think I've gotten the most use of out Requisition (playing Big Team) or stability (any non-infinity game).
---
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
#6axelfooley2k5(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 9:57:34 AM
I mainly play big team
---
#7MrFish86Posted 2/19/2013 10:08:04 AM
Operator is probably the most useful specialization, especially if you play BTB. Once completed, it gives you the wheelman perk. With the perk on, it will redue your vehicle's EMP stun time directly by half. So the ghost which normally gets stunned for 3 seconds will now only be stunned for 1.5 seconds, it's very very useful, and absolutely necessary to use with important vehicles like the guass hog, banshee, and scorpion. Also, it only works if you're driving the vehicle, does not work as a passenger.
#8BeastlyIguanaPosted 2/19/2013 10:11:26 AM
New sig
---
Instead of being a Weiner why don't you explain -axelfooley2k5
#9Lord_SpiduxPosted 2/19/2013 10:27:20 AM
I forgive him for his transgressions only because he has an awesome screen name.
---
#10SociopathixPosted 2/19/2013 11:09:27 AM
Lord_Spidux posted...
Meh, I'm saving the XP perk for last. It's the most useless to me, gaining levels in this game is unimportant at best.

Honestly, out of all of the 'perks' there are in this game, I think I've gotten the most use of out Requisition (playing Big Team) or stability (any non-infinity game).

Yeah but then you'll forever be known as pioneer
---
Yeah well, I'm gonna go make my own forum, and it'll have black jack and hookers, in fact, forget the forum!
GT: Sociopathix