tracker the best specialization.,?

#11SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/19/2013 11:11:00 AM
Meh, Spidux the Pioneer sounds better than Spidux The Pathfinder or Spidux The Stalker >.>;
---
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz --GT-Spidux
#12Oblivion_HeroPosted 2/19/2013 11:14:25 AM
I'm saving engineer for last. No way in hell am I going to have "Stalker" as the permanent tagline. Would have preferred Rogue or Operator, but stability and wheelman are both pretty good.
---
You can't call him out for being wrong when he never intended to be right - Stephen Colbert
"Bad Mojo" is not a diagnosis - Dr. Foreman, House, M.D.
#13SociopathixPosted 2/19/2013 11:14:40 AM
SpiduxxudipS posted...
Meh, Spidux the Pioneer sounds better than Spidux The Pathfinder or Spidux The Stalker >.>;

I went with engineer. Combat engineers can be pretty cool.
---
Yeah well, I'm gonna go make my own forum, and it'll have black jack and hookers, in fact, forget the forum!
GT: Sociopathix
#14True_ScornPosted 2/19/2013 11:19:21 AM
Lord_Spidux posted...
Meh, I'm saving the XP perk for last. It's the most useless to me, gaining levels in this game is unimportant at best.

Honestly, out of all of the 'perks' there are in this game, I think I've gotten the most use of out Requisition (playing Big Team) or stability (any non-infinity game).

^ this, although fast track can be handy for lvl 69/79/89 ect...
#15SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/19/2013 11:20:16 AM
v.v; I liked Engineer's helmet so I went with that one fairly early >.>; Same reason why Stalker was my second spec class.
---
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
#16enterthemadroxPosted 2/19/2013 11:30:01 AM
Lord_Spidux posted...
Meh, I'm saving the XP perk for last. It's the most useless to me, gaining levels in this game is unimportant at best.

Honestly, out of all of the 'perks' there are in this game, I think I've gotten the most use of out Requisition (playing Big Team) or stability (any non-infinity game).

Really?

I went for that one first because it took seemingly weeks just to get the last few levels for the XP perk and I was glad to have earned it so I could get Stealth and Requisition faster.
---
"If you don't like something, don't watch it again. Why whinge about it on a forum to a load of divs? Don't worry about it." - Karl Pilkington
#17tubb311Posted 2/19/2013 11:38:23 AM
i could care less about the specialization perks, i chose mine based on the weapon skin that it unlocked.
#18SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/19/2013 11:39:45 AM
Aren't you suppose to be ignoring me there, buddy?

It's not hard to level up (IMO). Takes me about a week to go from Spec 7 to Spec 10, and that's only playing like 5 games a day.
---
#19enterthemadroxPosted 2/19/2013 11:41:20 AM
tubb311 posted...
i could care less about the specialization perks, i chose mine based on the weapon skin that it unlocked.

I don't even notice the weapon skins, that's how little I care about them.
---
"If you don't like something, don't watch it again. Why whinge about it on a forum to a load of divs? Don't worry about it." - Karl Pilkington