shouldnt have to level up to get specializations gear / ability

#11darkharePosted 2/20/2013 12:09:59 PM
Homme posted...
The gear and ability don't give you an advantage anyway.

depends on the context, specializations dont give a advantage when everyones using one but it sure the hell does give you a advantage over someone that cant use any of them.
#12Hunter2huntedPosted 2/20/2013 12:29:57 PM
You think this game is bad with leveling and unlocks, you should try goldeneye 007 for wii(the remake).
---
GT: brnginDhuricane
The greatest workers are those who can get the best possible results from the least amount of effort.
#13chamber29Posted 2/20/2013 12:53:15 PM
axelfooley2k5 posted...
im not trolling halo fans i am one

its just crazy to think you go 10 levels with your new specialization you get a new specialization.......and you finaly unlocked the ability for the specialization you already have.

it is set up for a crap ton of halo hours

wayyyyy tooooo much halo

*scratches head*
You have a problem with designers trying to create an experience which entices it's player base to play their game a lot...?
How should it work? If you got the ability as soon as you chose the Spec, you would still have to level 10times to get a new one...Maybe you could set it up so it unlocks instantly and you only level while you are using that Spec...that would make everyone happy right?

Personally I don't care about leveling in this game, it means nothing...I just play and have fun. When I get my 10th spec level I choose another one. Saving Pioneer for last, since I never would have used it.
---
-- I love stats, they tell you everything. If only there was a stat to prove why my stats matter...Not wins, I don't get those
#14enterthemadroxPosted 2/20/2013 1:09:45 PM
axelfooley2k5 posted...
you go 10 levels you get a new specialization
the ability should be avalable ....at least the gear

this game is made for people with no life that only play halo
that is all

rant is completed

Yeah, lets all play games where playing for more than 5 minutes doesn't reward you due to everything being available instantly.

Comments like TC's are why I always hated THQ's practice of including an Unlock Everything with the Fan Axxess (aka Season Pass) since maybe 2007/08 in their WWE games.

It's like, if you can unlock everything in a game right away, what's the point in playing it?
---
"If you don't like something, don't watch it again. Why whinge about it on a forum to a load of divs? Don't worry about it." - Karl Pilkington