Never Change H4 People

#51Killean_Nuggets(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 2:23:41 PM
Attn baddies, I will be searching solo dubs shortly, start searching and you might be lucky and get me to carry you.

<3 Bliteyyyy
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#52Killean_Nuggets(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 3:49:49 PM
Had a baddie betray me for sniper and miss every shot. solution = let the other team win.

All I did for the rest of the game was let the other team kill me over and over again.

Kid got so mad, lol. Then i dumped on him next game with a wee 23-4, kid is even more upset now.

Dubs baddies with 2.0+ k/ds are so easy to annoy.

Best solo playlist around. Over 100 rage message in 2 days, lol.
---
vBlite
#53darren19822000Posted 2/21/2013 4:27:17 PM
Asherlee10 posted...
darren19822000 posted...
i used to live cats/dogs. now i hate all in house animals. after trying to 3 years to housebreak my dogs i just want them to go away. im tired of cleaning pee and poop from obscure places in my kids rooms because the dogs think its too cold to go outside. or they go outside to drink more water then come in and piss everywhere. ive never had animals this bad. sometimes i wish they would just "run away"...or have their face turned inside out like that cat

Are they small dogs?

yes...2 pugs one tacobell dog
---
gt darren reefnugs
#54Killean_Nuggets(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 4:37:27 PM
darren19822000 posted...
Asherlee10 posted...
darren19822000 posted...
i used to live cats/dogs. now i hate all in house animals. after trying to 3 years to housebreak my dogs i just want them to go away. im tired of cleaning pee and poop from obscure places in my kids rooms because the dogs think its too cold to go outside. or they go outside to drink more water then come in and piss everywhere. ive never had animals this bad. sometimes i wish they would just "run away"...or have their face turned inside out like that cat

Are they small dogs?

A bin bag and a river will solves all your dog problems ;)
---
vBlite
#55Astro_B0mbPosted 2/21/2013 4:39:56 PM
Mudkip or torchic?
---
.:The Elite Connection:.
#56darren19822000Posted 2/21/2013 4:44:51 PM
Killean_Nuggets posted...
darren19822000 posted...
Asherlee10 posted...
darren19822000 posted...

Are they small dogs?

yeah for real except the wife and kids wouldnt be happy...not happy wife = s*** life
---
gt darren reefnugs
#57bd0g5Posted 2/21/2013 6:41:00 PM
Killean_Nuggets posted...
darren19822000 posted...
Asherlee10 posted...
darren19822000 posted...

Are they small dogs?

u wot m8
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#58Killean_Nuggets(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 7:51:56 PM
yeah for real except the wife and kids wouldnt be happy...not happy wife = s*** life

Just say they went to live on a farm...
---
vBlite
#59SrgtStalkerPosted 2/21/2013 8:30:29 PM
I usually congrulate people who do outstanding in a game, whether they're on my team or not. Played a game of snipers, a guy on my team had over 20 kills and just a few deaths, don't remember the exact numbers, so I sent him a message saying "You tore that game up, nice!" and just carried on to the next game. On a side note, tried team throw down today...it was ok, except ctf capturing is horrible, and king of the hill on shutoff is horrible when the hill is in the middle since everyone just kills eacother from the two towers to even be able to get the hill.
---
Yeah I'm a stalker what about it?
#60bd0g5Posted 2/21/2013 8:54:24 PM
SrgtStalker posted...
I usually congrulate people who do outstanding in a game, whether they're on my team or not. Played a game of snipers, a guy on my team had over 20 kills and just a few deaths, don't remember the exact numbers, so I sent him a message saying "You tore that game up, nice!" and just carried on to the next game. On a side note, tried team throw down today...it was ok, except ctf capturing is horrible, and king of the hill on shutoff is horrible when the hill is in the middle since everyone just kills eacother from the two towers to even be able to get the hill.

20+ kills?!?!?! ****ing crazy bro
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo