Never Change H4 People

#71lderivedxPosted 2/22/2013 8:55:47 AM
Shashimi (raw fish pieces with garnish)

This counts as odd?
---
"you got hit by a car? lmao nice awareness, no wonder you suck at halo." - sloppy
GT: i derive dx
#72Killean_Nuggets(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 8:57:30 AM
I had some white chocolate with ants in it that a mate brought back from a holiday. Was crunchy.

Either way, insects are high in protein and easy to farm so they will probably become a staple food in more countries in the future.
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#73Asherlee10Posted 2/22/2013 9:00:35 AM
lderivedx posted...
This counts as odd?

To darren it does. It seems he isn't down with raw fish. I wasn't either until I worked as a bartender at a Japanese Hibachi grill. I learned a lot about food.

Killean_Nuggets posted...
I had some white chocolate with ants in it that a mate brought back from a holiday. Was crunchy.

Either way, insects are high in protein and easy to farm so they will probably become a staple food in more countries in the future.

I actually enjoyed the flavor and texture.
---
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."
#74darren19822000Posted 2/22/2013 9:13:11 AM
i just think of raw fish as "grab from river and bite right into it"

ive eatin weird things as well but he had me topped. the weirdest ive ever eatin was dog. and i didnt know what it was till after i ate it. shouldnt have listened to the guy at the counter eating pig foot and snout in milk. should have picked a different place to eat LOL

im sure we all have eatin cat if you ever went to a grubby chinese place
---
gt darren reefnugs
#75Killean_Nuggets(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 9:24:08 AM

im sure we all have eatin cat if you ever went to a grubby chinese place

or pigeon.
---
vBlite
#76Asherlee10Posted 2/22/2013 9:24:13 AM
Ew...
---
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."
#77darren19822000Posted 2/22/2013 9:30:07 AM
if you want i can sedn some dead feild mice to ya. they seem to always sneak in my house in the winter. got to love country living and when i mean country i mean the middle of freaking nowhere. my town is so small we only have a mcdonalds, wendys, and pizza hut. no walmart for an hour away. if my wife wants panties i have to drive an hour for them. it so stupid.

i have had people from cali ask if maine had electricity before
---
gt darren reefnugs
#78Killean_Nuggets(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 9:36:30 AM
my town is so small we only have a mcdonalds, wendys, and pizza hut

And people wonder why obesity rates are so high. You have these 3 ****food chains, yet you can't buy panties in the same town...
---
vBlite
#79darren19822000Posted 2/22/2013 9:44:29 AM
maybe its a good thing. if she say how fat her ass gets from eating fast food...no nevermind not gonna go there. karma would get me and shed prolly read this over my shoulder at some point haha.

to be fair we have about 5 bars in my town. mainers like to live off the state and drink booze
---
gt darren reefnugs
#80Seto_RyuPosted 2/22/2013 10:56:44 AM
Trying buffalo for the first time tonight actually. I live in a place where people consider anything other than soda or sweet tea weird when drinking things. God forbid anyone else around me actually try to drink water. Yay America?