Considering buying Halo 4...My first and only Halo game since original Xbox.

#21THMBZDownGNZUp(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 2:36:22 PM
Homefront 2 is being developed by Crytek. THQ had no "style" in the first Homefront, because they were simply the publisher. Perhaps you meant Kaos Studios? There is no official publisher for Homefront 2 at the moment, so Crytek is going to self-publish it. EA is a likely candidate to publish Homefront 2, but that isn't saying much. [see: Medal of Honor Warfighter]

Crytek will bring Homefront 2 up to the level of Call of Duty and Battlefield. In which Homefront 2 will claim the throne of best FPS next gen. These presumed "AAA-quality" titles include Battlefield 4, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 4, Rainbow 6 Patriots, Destiny, Halo 5, Killzone Shadow Fall, and Respawn Entertainment's unannounced FPS.
#22RAGEface14Posted 2/21/2013 2:46:16 PM
THMBZDownGNZUp posted...
Asherlee10 posted...
So, you're just going to not be with us because some kids said not to?

That's fine.

*points*

There's the door.

You didn't want me anyway.

*leaves*

*comes back*

Homefront 2 will dethrone all top tier shooters when it arrives!

*leaves*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

HA!
---
"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."
GT: RAGEface14 (I DO NOT accept random requests)
#23SunDevil77Posted 2/21/2013 2:51:56 PM
THMBZDownGNZUp posted...
Homefront 2 is being developed by Crytek. THQ had no "style" in the first Homefront, because they were simply the publisher. Perhaps you meant Kaos Studios? There is no official publisher for Homefront 2 at the moment, so Crytek is going to self-publish it. EA is a likely candidate to publish Homefront 2, but that isn't saying much. [see: Medal of Honor Warfighter]

Crytek will bring Homefront 2 up to the level of Call of Duty and Battlefield. In which Homefront 2 will claim the throne of best FPS next gen. These presumed "AAA-quality" titles include Battlefield 4, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 4, Rainbow 6 Patriots, Destiny, Halo 5, Killzone Shadow Fall, and Respawn Entertainment's unannounced FPS.

hohohoho.

And what I meant was, Homefront still felt somewhat like a THQ game. Campy and fun. But the campaign lasted what...4 hours?

Then the MP was s***.
---
Royale with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#24Lord_SpiduxPosted 2/21/2013 2:52:45 PM
THQ's style was the only thing the first had going for it.

And that's sad considering... Well... THQ.
---
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux
#25THMBZDownGNZUp(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 4:04:19 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
THMBZDownGNZUp posted...

hohohoho.

And what I meant was, Homefront still felt somewhat like a THQ game. Campy and fun. But the campaign lasted what...4 hours?

Then the MP was s***.

Hey, I let you have that Mountain Dew Double XP code a while back. Show me some respect.