Title Update Info

#21zigmagemPosted 2/21/2013 2:25:35 AM
No fix on the requisition perk not working properly?
Meaning that it will not work at all on dominion and it has no timer on other matches.
---
xbox 360 gametag: JediLink
"only the dead have seen the end of war"-Plato
#22genesis42Posted 2/21/2013 4:00:03 AM
jakethenoob posted...
Wow it's ****ing nothing

---
GT: SevenDeadIySin
#23iRGushPosted 2/21/2013 4:41:21 AM
Glad we all waited 4 months for this
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#24MrFish86(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 6:19:46 AM
I am actually really happy that the DMR didn't get any kind of nerf. If anything, buff the magnitism of the other three rifles, or give a tiny buff to the carbine/ lightrifle's damage. Honestly though, next time we see a sort of title update, I don't see the DMR surviving... Too many people are complaining about it, though I don't think they should be.

my wish list for the next title update:

*Fix the thruster pack sticky grenade glitch
*Fix the falling through surfaces due to a specific melee jump glitch
*Address the issue of phantom melees
*Allow players to "Press X" to pick up the flag
*Add an option to remove flinching/ add de-scoping
*Do not allow a full party to go into a Join in Progress game (it often splits the party up)
*Allow menu music to fade away just like it does in the custom games menu
*increase starting pulse grenades from 1 to 2 (seriously, why the hell is this not a thing already?)
*Add in Race/ Assault/ 1 Flag gametypes (there's much more but those are my top 3)
*Allow forge users precision forging much like Halo Reach's forge. Also, allow more than 4 lights per map please!
*Fix the gauss hog's respawn timer. It does not always respawn on time :(

So that is my wish list for the next title update, if it ever comes. Maybe there's more that I'm not thinking of at the moment, but I feel like these changes would come as a welcomed surprise for me.
#25Assembler114Posted 2/21/2013 6:48:18 AM(edited)
Bravo deserves employee of the month, this guy has put in more work matchmaking wise to this game then 343i did at launch. Ever since he started, initiative has been shown to make improvements to MP week after week.

Team Snipers
Double Team
Rumble Pit
Team ThrowDown
Team Objective

All of the above being PERMANENT too? (Ric Flair WOOO)

among various other hotfixes,nobody can say this man hasn't done his fair share of work.
---
Nintendo finally admitted that the Wii does not satisfy core gamers as much as casual players.~SF_Baha
That made Nintendo's E3 for me.
#26elitewarrior500Posted 2/21/2013 7:51:14 AM
Assembler114 posted...
Bravo deserves employee of the month, this guy has put in more work matchmaking wise to this game then 343i did at launch. Ever since he started, initiative has been shown to make improvements to MP week after week.

Team Snipers
Double Team
Rumble Pit
Team ThrowDown
Team Objective

All of the above being PERMANENT too? (Ric Flair WOOO)

among various other hotfixes,nobody can say this man hasn't done his fair share of work.

QFT
---
E=mc^(OMG)/wtf
GT: Ceph Falco
#27Asherlee10Posted 2/21/2013 7:57:47 AM
Friendly fire is turned off on vehicle damage?

THANK YOU HEY-SUS!
---
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."
#28ShadowMaster684Posted 2/21/2013 8:17:19 AM
"Fixed issues with friendly fire against vehicles. If FF is disabled, damage/EMPs from friendly sources will no longer damage vehicles that are fully controlled by your team."

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaay the hell overdue, dudes.
#29SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/21/2013 8:24:40 AM
We need Vehicle-to-Spartan FF disabled so we can start punting our team mates across the map with a warthog.
---
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz --GT-Spidux
#30Asherlee10Posted 2/21/2013 8:28:36 AM
SpiduxxudipS posted...
We need Vehicle-to-Spartan FF disabled so we can start punting our team mates across the map with a warthog.

lol yes.

*rubs hands together*

It's like the old days of Sword Cancelling.
---
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."