because the first one was so horrible.
---
# of people who have said "Hi help1!" to me on Gamefaqs: 7
Last person to say hi: Alex_Sage and Azrael0206
#2lron_SpidermanPosted 2/20/2013 11:46:38 PM
help1 posted...
because the first one was so horrible.

That's just your opinion.

I'm sure the majority of people who play this game will get the new map pack or were smart enough to get the limited edition.
#3JFKandLBJPosted 2/20/2013 11:53:32 PM
Already paid for, my shortsighted friend. Already paid for.
#4GundamBansheeFAPosted 2/21/2013 12:57:42 AM
Season pass was included in my limited edition...
#5COG_KillaPosted 2/21/2013 4:02:34 AM
i totally forgot my limited edition comes with free map downloads, I love this topic now.
---
I think with my dipstick, because engine lubrication is important.
#6help1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 4:15:46 PM
JFKandLBJ posted...
Already paid for, my shortsighted friend. Already paid for.

IF anything, that makes YOU short sighted. You bought into the hype and bought their crappy maps ahead of time. You trusted them and lot. The first mappack was a complete failure. The Crimson playlist had consistently the lowest amount of players in any playlist throughout its entire stay in rotation.

Outside of that, the Crimson maps hardly ever come up in rotation in other playlists because no one has them.

Where as you paid for them in advanced, I garnered free Microsoft points through various contests and rewards, and got the crimson mappack for free. I now know to avoid the next mappacks. You don't have that luxury of cutting your losses.
---
#7help1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 4:16:57 PM
COG_Killa posted...
i totally forgot my limited edition comes with free map downloads, I love this topic now.

Seems like incorrect usage of "free." You paid more for the limited edition. I got my standard edition for $40 at launch. I win.
---
#8ODommPosted 2/21/2013 5:11:06 PM
No, help1, you don't win because you are sitting by yourself in some room typing out these complaints instead of going out and living life/getting a girl/etc.
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~SWINGIN' PAST YA KNEEEEZ~~
#9COG_KillaPosted 2/21/2013 5:13:33 PM
help1 posted...
COG_Killa posted...

Seems like incorrect usage of "free." You paid more for the limited edition. I got my standard edition for $40 at launch. I win.

Indeed. I'm pretty sure i should've discounted in this case. on another note, i didn't reach my first specialization until after they made them all available to everyone.
---
I think with my dipstick, because engine lubrication is important.
#10SunDevil77Posted 2/21/2013 5:15:36 PM
TC's mother never loved him.
Or gave him his allowance so he can't afford the pack
---
Royale with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.