Man, I Hate Assault Rifle Bumrushers...

#1JFKandLBJPosted 2/20/2013 11:09:15 PM
It's like, c'mon dude just pick up a BR/DMR already and stop hiding crouched behind that corner waiting to put shots and melee me. And the worst part is these are always the guys winning Regicide going 22-23 or 19-21.

It isn't even that they are difficult to deal with, because they are not. But they tend to just feed the King/Opposite Team kills unnecessarily just because they think they are Rambo or something.

These people have absolutely no skill whatsoever. In fact, I don't think anybody should be able to kill with anything BUT precision weapons. Your thoughts?!?!
#2nov16Posted 2/20/2013 11:14:16 PM
im great with both the br and dmr but i just love shot>melle just feels good.
---
Diamond Terran Mech user.
XBOX Live GT: ismokeplaydough SC2 ID: esnov #929
#3nov16Posted 2/20/2013 11:14:45 PM
i dont crouch tho i just rush them.
---
Diamond Terran Mech user.
XBOX Live GT: ismokeplaydough SC2 ID: esnov #929
#4JFKandLBJ(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 11:16:03 PM
smh
#5RODlMUS_PRlMEPosted 2/20/2013 11:23:47 PM
JFKandLBJ posted...
It's like, c'mon dude just pick up a BR/DMR already and stop hiding crouched behind that corner waiting to put shots and melee me. And the worst part is these are always the guys winning Regicide going 22-23 or 19-21.

It isn't even that they are difficult to deal with, because they are not. But they tend to just feed the King/Opposite Team kills unnecessarily just because they think they are Rambo or something.

These people have absolutely no skill whatsoever. In fact, I don't think anybody should be able to kill with anything BUT precision weapons. Your thoughts?!?!

waaaaaahhhh this game should be ranged fights only no up close battles amirite?

Seriously, build a bridge and use it to get over yourself. If you're getting beat in one on one fights with a DMR or BR vs an automatic, you're doing it wrong.
#6lderivedxPosted 2/20/2013 11:29:46 PM
rodimus top 1 butthurt
---
#1 Deriver on H4GB
GT: i derive dx
#7X250Posted 2/20/2013 11:30:22 PM
You think that guns shouldn't kill, and you're losing to people with absolutely no skill whatsoever.

Is this serious?
#8h82k2Posted 2/20/2013 11:30:50 PM
assault rifle is useful now. Most of the time you don't even have to melee.
---
shotgun blues
#9JFKandLBJ(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 11:36:57 PM
Lol @ you missing my entire point. They are incompetent NIMRODS. Do I have to spell it out for you? They are bottom feeders that just steal kills and get killed by bugger dogs using REAL weapons. L2P ROFLMAO. Get a Battle Rifle, a strafe, and call it a day.

I wouldn't be surprised if YOU are one of them! Why else would you be such a staunch defender of these guys? All are like processed meat filling in Taco Bell meat. The Bottom if the food chain. The gum on the underside of a school desk. The dog **** on the bottom of my shoe. The fat drunken slobs at a Chicago Bears game. The plankton being foiled by Mr. Crabs. The unwanted autistic orphan couples never pick. The space in between my scrotum and my nutsack. Need I go on? Because I can for hours...
#10lderivedxPosted 2/20/2013 11:38:33 PM
Terrible 14 year old confirmed.
---
I was a Captain Grade 3 back in Halo 3 and every other incredibly good player out there who didnt hack was at least an officer-Lawfish66