#41darealest47Posted 2/21/2013 6:16:09 PM
lderivedx posted...
Terrible 14 year old confirmed.

---
won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec
#42shadowknight93Posted 2/21/2013 6:19:11 PM
SpiduxxudipS posted...
Also I like using the AR because if I run into a br/dmr user and I'm close enough, I can still win even though they started shooting first

A grenade at your feet and a shot to your head ruins your day. I guess you just haven't gone up against someone competent yet.

Nope most of them prefer to wait until they're almost dead then start lobbing plasma grenades at me. It's really annoying watching someone stoop so low. It's worse then the boltshot users.
#43ThunderCavalierPosted 2/21/2013 6:30:41 PM
So, TC, I'm primarily a DMR guy, since I played enough of Reach's Matchmaking to actually fall in love and marry the damn thing, and I have to say...

Dude, shut the **** up. The Assault Rifle guys aren't the problem here. Granted, I think that anyone that uses an automatic weapon simply hasn't learned how beautiful a precision weapon is, but you're making the rest of the DMR/BR community look like idiots.

If you're good with the DMR or the BR or even the goddamn Magnum, then you should be murdering the guy with the Suppressor, not the other way around. The guy isn't terrible for using a gun that he likes; you're terrible for going online and complaining that you weren't good enough to kill him.

Finally, it's called Promethean Vision/Hologram. Gets the hiding [i]bumrushers[/i] every time. Come back when you learn how Armor Abilities work.
---
This sig will self-destruct in 3.... 2.... 1.... Thank you for your time. Cookie? ^_^
#44cdemaresPosted 2/21/2013 9:30:39 PM
I like the DMR too, but I use a lot of Plasma Rifle because it's fun. No reload! Moving the sticks around is the same skill either way, I like to get close and use tricks and stuff because it's fun. The usual duel is running at each other and shooting either way.

The DMR wins at range easily, the AR is easier to use close up. It does take more skill to use the DMR to headshot if you are close enough for AR range, which is why it's frustrating to get AR-killed. At close range, the precision becomes a liability unless you're amazing. The challenge is getting that close, or otherwise giving yourself the opening. Using automatics is not an easy time in practice on wide-open maps against an army of DMRs. You basically need to be playing Adrift to have a big advantage. That's been my experience.
#45SlaveZero40Posted 2/21/2013 10:09:07 PM
shadowknight93 posted...
SpiduxxudipS posted...
Also I like using the AR because if I run into a br/dmr user and I'm close enough, I can still win even though they started shooting first

A grenade at your feet and a shot to your head ruins your day. I guess you just haven't gone up against someone competent yet.

Nope most of them prefer to wait until they're almost dead then start lobbing plasma grenades at me. It's really annoying watching someone stoop so low. It's worse then the boltshot users.

No!!!!!
It is nowhere near as pathetic as the Boltshot abuse that is so rampant in this game.
---
Pray the day for another Jet Set Radio game, "Boondocks" season 4, and people to learn about good rappers EX: MFDOOM, Elzhi, Gangstarr, Substantial.
#46MephystoPosted 2/22/2013 7:56:15 AM
shadowknight93 posted...
Sure ill stop bum rushing with the assualt rife, as soon as you br/dmr users stop standing next to corners so you can run and hide as soon as you start getting shot.

^^^^ This.

Tactics are tactics. Whether you're rushing in hoping to overwhelm your opponent blitzkrieg style or picking off opponents methodically at range and with cover available if you need it, BOTH are valid strategies. As i said earlier, TC getting beat by others whom he says have "no skill" speaks more clearly about his own than anything else.

Don't blame the tactics - instead, learn counters.
#47link32488Posted 2/22/2013 8:16:34 AM
I play ctf and big team battle all the time. Only one of my loadouts has a br and an ar, for that one jungle level in ctf. But for the most part i use a dmr and take an ar asap. Never have i been mad at someone who uses an ar to kill me. Its a very effective weapon in h4 and though i havent used it often in past halo series i do now for the very simple reason in that it works close range . If i had a choice between the boltshot and an ar without being punished with a slot choice id pick the ar every time. My only question is whats the better of the 3 ar variants
#48butsizzlePosted 2/22/2013 8:44:08 AM
TC, go cry on your controller some more you p****.
---
"Did you just say that you respect pedophiles?" - butsizzle
"Hell yeah." - _Sawyer
#49XCubeStationPosted 2/22/2013 9:16:05 AM
learn to play
---
:o
#50SlaveZero40Posted 2/22/2013 11:53:35 AM
link32488 posted...
I play ctf and big team battle all the time. Only one of my loadouts has a br and an ar, for that one jungle level in ctf. But for the most part i use a dmr and take an ar asap. Never have i been mad at someone who uses an ar to kill me. Its a very effective weapon in h4 and though i havent used it often in past halo series i do now for the very simple reason in that it works close range . If i had a choice between the boltshot and an ar without being punished with a slot choice id pick the ar every time. My only question is whats the better of the 3 ar variants

The Assault Rifle is the strongest of all three. Quickly takes the shields and health.

Storm Rifle takes out shields the fastest but is slower at wiping out health. It has the farthest effective range of all three.(Good gun that is easily overlooked.)

Suppressor is crazy powerful when up close on an enemy but is terrible at mid range. It runs out of ammo in the clip fast. It's good at countering ASSAULT RIFLE BUMRUSHERS!!!!!! (THE BOLTSHOT makes the suppressor near USELESS since many players abuse the hell out of that cheap power weapon.)
---
Pray the day for another Jet Set Radio game, "Boondocks" season 4, and people to learn about good rappers EX: MFDOOM, Elzhi, Gangstarr, Substantial.