facts about GTs with sniper in the name

#11Lord_SpiduxPosted 2/21/2013 12:17:59 PM
From: Thomas_Maple | Posted: 2/21/2013 11:16:33 AM | #010
Fact: 1/4 of the people with sniper/snips in their GT take the sniper and get in a vehicle

I troll people in BTIS all the time like this.

*rushes for sniper*

*gets in banshee/tank/ghost*
---
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux
#12Booty_CallPosted 2/21/2013 12:20:21 PM
Lord_Spidux posted...
Fact: 1/4 of the people with sniper/snips in their GT take the sniper and get in a vehicle

*rushes for sniper*

gurl

hardcore
---
"Oh bother," said Pooh as he chambered his last round.
Xbox LIVE Community Ambassador
#13Thomas_Maple(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 12:21:16 PM
Lord_Spidux posted...

*rushes for sniper*

I like your work , sir.
---
Speak of the devil and he shall appear.
#14JayMJjinksPosted 2/21/2013 12:25:13 PM
tc dosent even kno how 2 talk 2 girls im serious
---
Msheridan1990
offical voice of the h4 community LOL
#15Thomas_Maple(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 12:29:41 PM
Get out of here Msheridan1990! Your ruining my game.
---
#16Thomas_Maple(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 1:04:02 PM
Thomas_Maple posted...
Get out of here Msheridan1990! Your ruining my game.

You're* :P
---
#17avalanchegeniexPosted 2/21/2013 1:44:36 PM
Fact: 100% of the Topic Creators in this topic don't know basic rules of English, and can't spell the word "snipe" correctly.

Seriously..."snip?" I wouldn't have bothered saying anything if it was once...but it was over and over again in your post.

A vowel after a consonant makes the previous vowel a long vowel...not short. If there is NOTHING after the consonant, then the sound is short. So with that rule now re-taught to you, please say out loud, the word "snip". See anything wrong there?
#18appleturnover87Posted 2/21/2013 1:47:32 PM
avalanchegeniex posted...
Fact: 100% of the Topic Creators in this topic don't know basic rules of English, and can't spell the word "snipe" correctly.

Seriously..."snip?" I wouldn't have bothered saying anything if it was once...but it was over and over again in your post.

A vowel after a consonant makes the previous vowel a long vowel...not short. If there is NOTHING after the consonant, then the sound is short. So with that rule now re-taught to you, please say out loud, the word "snip". See anything wrong there?

Casual never gets snip HA
---
What's love got to do, got to do with it?
#19avalanchegeniexPosted 2/21/2013 1:49:38 PM
appleturnover87 posted...
avalanchegeniex posted...

Casual never gets snip HA

Oh, I'm no casual. If some small part of the Halo Community has decided that "snip" is a thing, then I guess I missed it. My point still stands. Just because it's a "thing" doesn't make it a good thing. It's incredibly stupid, and makes those who use it (in voice or text) sound like they have no education whatsoever.
#20ThunderCavalierPosted 2/21/2013 1:51:18 PM
Thomas_Maple posted...
Thomas_Maple posted...
Fact: all people with sniper/snips in their GT are baddies.

Fact: all people with sniper/snips in their GT camp on the sniper spawns not helping the war effort.

Fact: all people with sniper/snips in their GT betray teammates for snipers.

Fact: all people with sniper/snips in their GT can't snip.

Fact: all people with sniper/snips in their GT can't snip without active camouflage.

That happened once.

We lost both the sniper and the Banshee.

Thankfully, everyone else on the opponent's team was about as smart as Caboose from RvB.
---
This sig will self-destruct in 3.... 2.... 1.... Thank you for your time. Cookie? ^_^