so lets face it, this TU is just bug fixes and stuff that couldve been prevented

#1blackninja4everPosted 2/21/2013 11:57:43 AM
with a beta. This is the second time that they didn't listen to their community after they admitted that they need to start communicating better with the players. Some people say that when the csr is about to get released thats when we will get a TU thats built more for balancing the game while this was mainly bug fixes.

One thing I noticed is that even though it isn't in the TU notes, matchmaking spartan ops doesn't have that weird movement/button delay it used too. maybe ive just been getting lucky with hosts. but in the past I never once had an online sparton ops game without laggy sillyness. It isn't my connection either cause everyone complains of it.
---
Xbox GT: Beefsloth PSN: blackninjaforevr
#2blackninja4ever(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 12:02:47 PM
I also want to note something I think is pretty funny about the whole Title update fiasco, the last bulletin gave us a sneak peak of what some of the notes were going to include, those of which were the BS Nerf and the vehicles FF change. Now that the full notes are out, those are the only big/needed changes that people asked for, the rest is good that it got done, but really, this long of a wait for a 37mb update, come on, activision balances their guns often, and they have way more to worry about than the 8 loadout guns halo 4 has.

Another thing that ticks me off is that, everyone says programming takes time and when you fix one bug or change one thing it screws with another, which is true. Yet something as simple as changing it so we can load-out with 2 pulse grenades was overlooked and that probably wouldn't need much if any programming to change.
---
Xbox GT: Beefsloth PSN: blackninjaforevr
#3ToucheAmorePosted 2/21/2013 12:05:40 PM
It's their first Halo release and it's easily better than half the series, give them a break. I admit they leave a lot to be desired but they seem to care about feedback and can foresee great things for the next installment(s).
---
http://www.last.fm/user/spazma7ik
http://oi53.tinypic.com/28a111e.jpg
#4Lord_SpiduxPosted 2/21/2013 12:09:54 PM
and it's easily better than half the series

Uh... No?
---
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux
#5HybridSnakePosted 2/21/2013 12:13:48 PM
I like how people are so hard to please.
---
"I prefer to call armour lock "an admission of failure" " - jimmytheballs
Xbox Live Gamertag - Blue Idiot
#6VoidBeyondPosted 2/21/2013 12:23:50 PM
HybridSnake posted...

Most gamers are spoiled brats, what else did you expect?
---
GT: Dethrow2112//PSN: DuodecimKnight//PKMN White FC: 4771 6383 7145
#7xXStNerevarXxPosted 2/21/2013 12:35:08 PM
Couldn't you just be thankful that they actually fixed something?
I love the spoiled gamer mentality.
"this is messed up waah waah"
*problem is fixed*
"Well... It should have never happened in the first place waah waah"
---
Squats and bulking made my pants too tight.
Thanks a lot, now girls can see my small package pressing against the fabric. - ChopSocky
#8enterthemadroxPosted 2/21/2013 12:36:20 PM
Lord_Spidux posted...
and it's easily better than half the series

Uh... No?

Uh.....yes.
---
"If you don't like something, don't watch it again. Why whinge about it on a forum to a load of divs? Don't worry about it." - Karl Pilkington
#9HybridSnakePosted 2/21/2013 12:39:42 PM
4 is definitely better than Reach.

About 3...well its funny because Halo 3 had better matchmaking when it came out but then all the mandatory DLC playlists ruined MM for people without the maps.

Halo 4 on the other hand debuted with crappy playlists and has slowly gotten better.

Wonder whose bright idea it was to lock dlc-less folks out of 75% of the playlists.
---
"I prefer to call armour lock "an admission of failure" " - jimmytheballs
Xbox Live Gamertag - Blue Idiot
#10X250Posted 2/21/2013 12:58:07 PM(edited)
VoidBeyond posted...
HybridSnake posted...

Most gamers are spoiled brats, what else did you expect?

Wanting one's entertainment to be as entertaining as possible means you're spoiled?

No, it means you have standards. When I buy a $60 game, I expect it to be as good as any other $60 game.