Does no one use a mic in matchmaking?

#1Phifty2Posted 2/21/2013 1:30:09 PM
I remember seeing quite a few back when the game came out but now, after I get a new headset, I see no one uses one anymore.
---
"Oh, well. What the hell. Checkers sells more than chess."
#2mocity_gangstaPosted 2/21/2013 1:38:37 PM
Everyone is usually partied up so they are chatting within their group. Lone wolves never have mics and even if they do, they never respond.
---
XBL GT: Mocity Gangsta
Currently Playing: Halo 4, Far Cry 3, Streets of Rage Vintage Collection "Rise Above"
#3tranceaddict19Posted 2/21/2013 1:41:26 PM
would you like me to whisper sweet nothings in your ear?
---
360 GT- eljuanandonly
#4bd0g5Posted 2/21/2013 1:51:19 PM
party chat

randoms

etc etc
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#5el3ctricm3nk3yPosted 2/21/2013 1:51:43 PM
I have a mic and don't bother to plug it in.

Seems like the ones on the mics are lonely kids, or knuckleheads looking to troll.
Plus its more often then not, when im on the mic'd up sided team, we lose. You'd think with the bonus of communication it would be the other way around, but that's hasn't been the case for me.
#6McNabFishPosted 2/21/2013 1:59:46 PM
The community on the most popular games these days are absolutely atrocious. No wonder people don't want to put their mics in, as the ones that do have them on, you certainly do not want to communicate with...
---
You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel.
#7SunDevil77Posted 2/21/2013 2:05:05 PM
McNabFish posted...
The community on the most popular games these days are absolutely atrocious. No wonder people don't want to put their mics in, as the ones that do have them on, you certainly do not want to communicate with...

^ That.

Though, I had to plug in my mic this morning cause I was playing with one of "those" kids.
"Gah, my team isn't doing CRAP"
"Come on, guys!!! I TOOK HIS SHIELD AND ERRYTHING"

After five minutes of listening to that s***...
I put him in his virgin ass place. I can't stand people who b**** to themselves. Especially when their K/D is under .8
---
Royale with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#8Lord_SpiduxPosted 2/21/2013 2:07:33 PM
If I join a game of randoms and I'm the only one with a mic on, I tend to just sit there and spout nonsense non-stop the entire match.

Kinda like these really long useless facts that get posted "WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO CONTINUE?"
---
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux
#9Phifty2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 2:46:47 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
McNabFish posted...

^ That.

Though, I had to plug in my mic this morning cause I was playing with one of "those" kids.
"Gah, my team isn't doing CRAP"
"Come on, guys!!! I TOOK HIS SHIELD AND ERRYTHING"

After five minutes of listening to that s***...
I put him in his virgin ass place. I can't stand people who b**** to themselves. Especially when their K/D is under .8

I soon realized this as the one game that somebody was using a mic they sounded like they were about 8-10 years old and kept repeating "Infinity Slayer la la la..."
---
"Oh, well. What the hell. Checkers sells more than chess."
#10TM-RPosted 2/21/2013 3:09:41 PM
I hate the lack of players with mic
---
Gametag: CrackT.